Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone please help me set this up?

I keep encountering issues with the SQL database, I can't seem to connect to it.

I compiled the server files and the client, added a part of the services as not all of them worked, but they are not starting.

Can't seem to find a fix on this.

Discord: szakyro

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any one have the files from bg ?
in case you mean the code of battleground then no, at least it's not public available. there are few ways to get it, first is to code it yourself, then buy it from vision or official, both of them don't sell it though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how you can implement the pet system for the araz files? I can't seem to figure it out.

Also I can't find any tutorials on that.

Thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client crashes when I open a pet rune

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client crashes when I open a pet rune
Try all of the available companions items. Maybe this specific one that you are trying is missing something which causes a crash. You can anyway debug it but i am sure it's a bugged companion not the whole system.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try all of the available companions items. Maybe this specific one that you are trying is missing something which causes a crash. You can anyway debug it but i am sure it's a bugged companion not the whole system.
Oh.. I see, will try to delete the caracter on which I created that as it crashes instantly, will try with something else. Thank you for the suggestion.

Hello Everyone,

It was a bugged pet, I tried others and it's working fine.

Does anyone know how you can modify the shops that appear in the top bar?

I can't seem to figure it out, tried searching the NPC table but can't find anything, did not find anything on youtube either.

Thank you all for the help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh.. I see, will try to delete the caracter on which I created that as it crashes instantly, will try with something else. Thank you for the suggestion.

Hello Everyone,

It was a bugged pet, I tried others and it's working fine.

Does anyone know how you can modify the shops that appear in the top bar?

I can't seem to figure it out, tried searching the NPC table but can't find anything, did not find anything on youtube either.

Thank you all for the help
This is called Quickbar on code. Making modifications to how the UI looks requires tclientcmd.tif changes ( you need cmd editor ).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
find in
TUlitityBar.cpp
case 5:
On_GM_CANCELSHOP

CTRL+Left click on it, will move you to TClientGM.cpp where are set up shops after click on shop icon, there you can ajust name what will pop-up show etc. find which shop is not working for you, than look for it in TClientGame.cpp

Find his w_ShopId and under this ID set items in dbo what will contain this type of shop, with prices etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
find in
TUlitityBar.cpp
case 5:
On_GM_CANCELSHOP

CTRL+Left click on it, will move you to TClientGM.cpp where are set up shops after click on shop icon, there you can ajust name what will pop-up show etc. find which shop is not working for you, than look for it in TClientGame.cpp

Find his w_ShopId and under this ID set items in dbo what will contain this type of shop, with prices etc.
Cool, Thank you very much

Back