Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Release: 4Story Source Version 5.0 with Improved Security

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello could someone help me how i can make runes with pets automatically and the thing which changes ur pet to another?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do i solve it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you write the password in TACOUNT with SHA1 or just the real password?
If not go on this page " " and write your password in the field and press hash.
Write this code in TACCOUNT in the password field.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have problem with upgrading, everything go to +24 instantly, can you help me with that? I want official rates. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Drazee,

go into TMapSrv->CSHandler.cpp
you see here that the bLevel is set to 24, you need to add the old system.

just replace
Code:
pItem->m_bLevel = 24
with
Code:
pItem->m_bLevel += bGrade;

I wish you all a good day!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Drazee,

go into TMapSrv->CSHandler.cpp
you see here that the bLevel is set to 24, you need to add the old system.

just replace
Code:
pItem->m_bLevel = 24
with
Code:
pItem->m_bLevel += bGrade;

I wish you all a good day!

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, thank you for this release :).

I'm trying to get item icon ID's using this client and source. When I load up TItemVisual.tcd to get the ID's, only some items are there.

For example I am trying to get Snow Kitsune icon ID (ItemID = 30227), but it's not in the TItemVisual.tcd. How can I find it?

Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, as i see, the 64 fps lock in the client from this source is gone. Anyone could tell me where i could find that in the source? I’m curious how it works etc. :D

Thanks in advance :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Got to reset my whole Computer to 0, cause after the services started i wasnt bw able to start my computer, also my Bitdefender shows me that in this Services are a Trojan-Virus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
D3DDevice.cpp
Hi, thanks a lot for the answer, i actually looked a lot time into it, even tried to copy line by line of the D3DDevice.cpp + D3DDevice.h to some older source but the fps cap still persists, any idea? :O

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have anyone a fix for the tclient?( Windows 10 64 bit) the tclient with release at x64 starts and crash after Login ( it dosen´t show the Server/channel ). with the tclient with release x86 ( 32bit) crash it direct after starting. what i do wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, could anyone share TachyonCompiler, or tell me where to find it? :D There is a link on youtube video from Agnares (nice video btw :p), but it's not working...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, could anyone share TachyonCompiler, or tell me where to find it? :D There is a link on youtube video from Agnares (nice video btw :p), but it's not working...

never wanted to share it cuz the code is total trash but there you go xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, does someone have encountered problems using the happy tool with this files? Connection seems ok but things like the GM Tool or the status of services (Current User) are not working. I made some debug logs and requests through the services are fine. For example I can´t change rates or make notices to the server. Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, does someone have encountered problems using the happy tool with this files? Connection seems ok but things like the GM Tool or the status of services (Current User) are not working. I made some debug logs and requests through the services are fine. For example I can´t change rates or make notices to the server. Any ideas?

write me on my discord: Agnares#2688

Back