Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trouble with 4Story Client Connecting to Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I greet the guys, I downloaded and installed the server on the computer, the services started all well, but when I go in and log in under the data I select the player and the channel. It starts connecting to the server and then throws it again before authorization, what could be the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I greet the guys, I downloaded and installed the server on the computer, the services started all well, but when I go in and log in under the data I select the player and the channel. It starts connecting to the server and then throws it again before authorization, what could be the problem?

Maybe TMAP is broken.
Which version of 4story did you install?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem to me, can login and create char, but after try to go in, comes back to login. Im using 5.0 files

PD: Never mind, find out the problem, needed to rename databases from TGAME(GLOBAL)_RAGEZONE to TGAME(GLOBAL)_GSP, and it solved it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back