Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trouble with Mobdrop Rates in 4story

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,I have a problem with the Mobdrops. The Mobs dont give for example oily cloth or highest level skin, and I had look in the MONSTERITEMCHART and everything is alright.Have someone an Idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you try restarting the server? send a screenshot of the database maybe mob, item id or something else is wrong..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made an screenshot and mark everything that dont drop in red and items that drop in green.
The funny thing is, if I put in MONITEMCHART for example ONLY oil-soaked material than it worked.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
send a screenshot of the db drop table.. and did you check if the items your trying to loot exist in the db and have the same id as in the tcd? sometimes the items are only in the tcd but not db

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the Screenshot you can see above the TItem.tcd TMONITEMCHART one Line that ist important. I tried that the Monster give only soaked Material as an extra command (I Hope you know what I am talking about) and the Monster Drops it

Upvote 0
Back