Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting Up a Private 4Story Server: A Beginner's Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm really beginner, but I want to open private 4story server. First, I followed the tutorial, but the guy write sqleserver something and instantly logs in with things created. I have no such thing on my new downloaded sql management studio. So there's obviously something I'm missing not included in the tutorial. Can u help out please? Step 1: Download mysql management studio 2008 R2, download client and server files. Step 2: Now what? :D How to create databases and such? Help :(

Do I need to download other software I dont have?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That is my screenhoot error if i type the same thing as in the tutorial. Otherwise If I change to settings a bit instead of database type to sql compact server type, it will "connect" to server successfully, but then nothing else appears, like on the tutorial. I'm sorry if I'm being too thick lol I've never used mysql before. Thank you

Upvote 0
Back