• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Stuck on loading screen when starting game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I managed to get everything work but i cant connect to the game,im stuck in loading screen.I start the game with .bat file
I use the oldschool files
My folder looks like this
any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I managed to get everything work but i cant connect to the game,im stuck in loading screen.I start the game with .bat file
I use the oldschool files
My folder looks like this
any ideas?

still having internet connection error. I typed on google find my ip and put it on the registry with notepad and also i put it on TIPPAD on tglobal..but still not working

Actually im getting no error - i type ID and Password but nothing happens after it no matter how long i wait.

Upvote 0
Back