• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Add This

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone knows how i can add this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need add few string in TClient source code + edit TClientCMD.tiff (add frame/edit frame)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which public sources ! x) And then wich version ?

He can't give you the code, a lot of server have custom TClientCMD.tiff (this file is a declaration in XML of the interface)

5.0 araz is here released

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The question can be strange, but I can't ! I work on these source since some weeks, but I started to translate files and I think the encoding just break the dialog between server <==> client :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The question can be strange, but I can't ! I work on these source since some weeks, but I started to translate files and I think the encoding just break the dialog between server <==> client :D
#

Everything works for me and I have already translated many things into German and changed and added many things.

Upvote 0
Back