Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trouble logging in to 5.0 client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community! I have a problem with the 5.0 files, specifically the client. When I fill in the login info a try to log in a sound is played after I click the button and that's all, no error nothing and i'm stuck at this screen until i close the process. Every help is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello there, check if the client version ID is the same as the login server or the login services IP is the same in the database.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, may I ask you where can I find the Client ID? i think that actually might be the problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly I don't remember exactly. I used to work on it long time ago. if you Open the login source files with vs 2003 you wil find something like, for example: if versionID != 190 then show error. the value must be the same in the client. Im not sure if the keyword is exactly (versionID) can be something else

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the late reply, well the answer is no. I tried to fix it but couldn't. So if u have any other suggestions i would be glad to try them :).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as I wrote before you have to check first if your client has the same id as the login server.
then you have to check if odbc is set properly. Check if Ports are opened correctly. Check if DB ip is the same as login server ip.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OK i tried to install it, play it and everything works well !

I just compiled everything like a charm :3

Have you try to remove all sources and compile it again without any change ?

Check in your TSERVER, TMACHINE (database) if all informations are correct ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to figure out what was wrong. It didn't let me in because the tclient didn't start with the correct ip even though i had it configured through the batch file and in the debugging aswell. But thank you all for the help anyway :).

Upvote 0
Back