Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AK]Welcome to hakai's aura kingdom private server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With an attitude like yours, don't expect to get a lot of end users except for your core group of friends...that is if you even have any with an attitude like yours!

+1

Im not the only one here that noticed this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised anyone would try competing with AKto in the first place, let alone like this

I think the only way to really compete with or surpass AKto is to have free/very-cheap cosmetics and eidolons (my ONLY problem with AKto/Official server tbh). Even if it's was reduced to like $10 on a new server, vs $15 on AKto (or $25 on Official), it'd still be something I'd be skeptical to invest in if the server doesn't feel "guaranteed permanent" enough, which professionalism/maturity is going to play a big role in gaining trust.
I'd probably have to wait at least a year to see the server's activity before committing money personally. Before that, I probably wouldn't really bother for a game like AK.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are the old accounts wiped ?, i cant menage to enter with old account
Never mind , i talked with them on discord and got my account back.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone direct me where can i download the link for the game.
thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for anyone already played in this can u give me a review?
rates, AP, freebie, etc
as in the problem in AKto for me is it's so damn hard to get eidolon that u want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you an Aura Kingdom player or are looking for a game where you can have fun, and you're just tired of the questing and slow leveling that you have to go through on every character you make? Well, there's a new private server coming around soon!
Hakai Kingdom is an Aura Kingdom private server with rates and custom content that will blow your mind!
We have very high Exp and Drop rates, custom content such as Celestial Mode Dungeons, Unique Stats on Costumes, Desirable New Gear, and much more.
You can't miss it!
Here are the HomePage and Forum Links:
Hakai Kingdom
Forums - Hakai Kingdom
Coming next Friday, June 14.

for anyone already played in this can u give me a review?
rates, AP, freebie, etc
as in the problem in AKto for me is it's so damn hard to get eidolon that u want.

can anyone direct me where can i download the link for the game.
thank you
Check it out, it's a Renewed Hakai Server!!!!

Last edited:
Back