Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ArpieL]ArpieL Academy - Cute Anime MMO Diablo Like Gameplay - Unreleased in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

arpielto - [ArpieL]ArpieL Academy - Cute Anime MMO Diablo Like Gameplay - Unreleased in the west - RaGEZONE Forums

ONLINE NOW

Server Location : Europe
Server Language : English

Server EXP : 1x
Server Item Drop Rate :2x

Discord Server : https://discord.com/invite/7EPVHUBBnW
Twitter: https://twitter.com/arpielto
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/Arpiel

Intolumin...
If you don't know what Intolumin is. That's OK, It's a custom word in the lore. It gives the meaning of "Walk in the light, May the light be with you." The word Intolumin can be used as a welcoming gesture or as a closing gesture.

ArpieL is a unreleased cute anime MMO in the west where you can run dungeons/raids, perform cooking/production life skills for buffs, or hang out and socialize. The game-play is very similar to Diablo and was highly anticipated by Anime MMO fans during it's initial announcement. The service has been discontinued to all regions and was never properly released in the west. Until now.

ArpieL is now coming back to the west as "ArpieL Academy" hosted by Octo Games, a brand new gaming network in the MMO Industry designated to bring anime MMO titles to the western audience . We're proud to announce that ArpieL will finally be released in the English Language.
Currently at the moment, Students will be able to play up to Koltar Kobar, You will be able to play with the original 6 Cast members (Irene the Rabbit [Healer Mage], Kyle the Leopard [Melee Claws], Yue the Snake [Swordsmanship], Lu the Chipmunk [Engineer], Dean the Dog [Rifler], and Cecilia the Sheep [Marionette]). Content is currently up to Level 40
ArpieL Academy is Free To Play, only requiring an Octo Games account to start.
We will continue to have monthly updates for new levels, characters, cosmetic gachapons, and many more features to come.

Screenshots
arpielto - [ArpieL]ArpieL Academy - Cute Anime MMO Diablo Like Gameplay - Unreleased in the west - RaGEZONE Forums

We hope to see you soon in-game...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's really an enjoyable and chill game.. would recommend to people who wanna chill and prefers anime/cartoon graphics instead of diablo's dark theme

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kudos to you guys for making a private server for this game , although i wish the rates were better

Reaction score
Kudos to you guys for making a private server for this game , although i wish the rates were better
the one who posted propably never read this post again...
but yea you are right... rates would be bit better so there would be more fun...
i did search for server files but found nothing useful ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow! I had the pleasure of playing this during its overseas release and was really disappointed when the game died, I thought for sure nothing would ever come of it again.

It'll be enjoyable to give it another shot after all this time lol

I'll be giving this a try out in just a few moments here and will update this post with my experiences, thanks.

Update: Hit level 20, game runs pretty much flawlessly and exactly as I remember it, the translation is good although text placement is a little off, there's not really many hiccups in the game at all. Great job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back