Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ether Saga Online] Ether Saga Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Fragility - [Ether Saga Online] Ether Saga Dimensions - RaGEZONE Forums

Ether Saga Online was a free-to-play MMORPG developed by Perfect World. It was a tough good bye for all the fans back in 2011 when the game progressed into what was called Ether Saga Odyssey.

However, today I am happy to announce that the game will be available once again and will be brought to you by Ether Saga Dimensions.

Join us now for the Open Beta Testing.

The beta will last until friday, 24th of April.

The beta testing will conclude a variety of checks in order to make the server as fun as possible for the players. We will be looking into what kind of rates (EXP, Spirit, Valor, Gold, Crafting, Drop) that are the optimal ones. We will also have open discussions in-game and on the discord if we have to add any specific items in a NPC or any additional things to improve the player experience.

After that the finishing touches have been made after the beta, an official release will be made aswell.

The goal with this server is to bring back a game that we all loved to its former glory.

Spread the word, and join us on discord today already so we can craft this game into the best

Server Spec
7x24 Dedicated Server

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/BEtkzyZ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EtherSagaDimensions/

Fragility - [Ether Saga Online] Ether Saga Dimensions - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, it is the pre-odyssey version(314). The developer got the files from a friend so we can finally enjoy this game again :D

Release will most likely already be tomorrow; Time is to be decided; Join the discord for more information about our launch progress!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty for making the server of this game, very very good memories i have

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Curious if anyone still has these pre odyssey files? if so wouldn't mind sharing and guiding me through set up? just trying to visit the game again with some friends who i had played with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back