Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GENERAL

5VQoRFr - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

FEATURES

• Season 3 client & UI mixed with various elements from modern La Tale
  • Working Dark Chaser, Demi God, Agni, and Wanderer
  • Everything in-game is obtainable for free (including fashion items)
  • PvE-centric server that allows you to progress your character in numerous different and fun ways (including, but not limited to grinding)
  • PvP-centric server that pits you against other players in order to become more powerful (PvE content is disabled, it’s just you against the other contenders)
  • Millions of ways to customize your character — A variety of sets for specific builds, and soon specific build skill trees!

The private server is being updated frequently (atleast once per week), so be sure to check out any changes under the #update-notes section in our Discord!

5VQoRFr - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

IMAGES

Belos - Main Town

BjGIZf6 - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ascension System

ZerefDrag - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums
    AGQgADF - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Content!
    uYnPbcW - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

dXag7OR - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Login Screen
    ZerefDrag - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums
    SBtHpL - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Message From Admins!
    sWRWI5r - [La Tale] Lunar Tale: Rising | Ascension System | Dark Chaser | Custom Content | 24/7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump

Lunar Tale : Rising is about to receive a huge update.
A new staff team, bigger updates, New items and more!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanted to join but all your links to the discord invite are all expired. I checked this website, ***********, gtop100 and even youtube for a working discord link. Couldn't find any.
Oh well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to join but all your links to the discord invite are all expired. I checked this website, ***********, gtop100 and even youtube for a working discord link. Couldn't find any.
Oh well.

Same. I wanted to play also but I am returning the same results as you. It's sad too because real La Tale servers that are private are hard for me to find due to all the fake ads out there listing them as server ads only to steal info from the player... I hope the OP responds and updates his post since I'd love to play on their server.

Back