Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MuIsBest - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Dear Warriors,

The new era of MU Legend begins.

MU Genesis is a project created to continue the adventure in a world that each of us know, no matter the knowledge from MU Legend or MU Online, a world abandoned by its creators which was once no.1 chosen by players from around the globe.

World of MU Legend is about to get a new live, and each player can experience a new beginning with dynamic but balanced growth of character.

MuIsBest - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

We wish to announce the real and first MU Legend Private Server ever created, developed for more than 3 months and configured to allow the players to enjoy fast growth on every character.

Where can you locate us?

• Downloads: Link
  • Register: Link
  • Forums: To be announced.
  • Facebook: To be announced.
  • Discord: Link
  • If website is down for any sort of reasons, you can always download our full client using torrent HERE.
Some more information about MU Genesis:

• Latest update from JPN/KOR - 85 lv. content
  • Translation of JPN/KOR content is about 95% ready!
  • EXP rate is about 3X of base EXP (300% increase)
  • Soul EXP rate is about 5X of base EXP (500% increase)
  • Quest EXP is doubled
  • Server Location: Europe, Netherlands
What can you gain by starting right now?

• Great rewards as part of the first month launch
  • 1st. day in-game will give you 30 days premium!
  • PCRoom with great rewards
  • Development and support included
  • First MU Legend private game-server ever created!
  • You will become part of a growing community
  • You will finally play MU Legend as it should have been built from day one

Ingame Screenshots:

bdlIOcq - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

bxelQii - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

sefnmBd - MU Genesis - A new beginning 300% EXP 500% Soul EXP | First Mu Legend Private Server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Join us today.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I played this game from beta to release. But I was so disappointed when the game was still not optimize.

The game is in a way better state as of now (but I can't say this for the official servers). And specially, now as it is in the right hands. Both Webzen & Valofe destroyed the game completely.
Also, we have the korean patch with lvl 85 features so that's a really huge plus to add. Valofe doesn't have this update on their live servers yet.

Best regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already more players in Ohrdor then on official server long time ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download link to get the torrent file doesn't work..

Yeah seems the b-cdn has been suspended, has anybody still got the torrent file and can provide a mirror?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't seem to play the game. I tried approaching the staffs on discord but they were not helpful. I can't seem to find the problem. I tried reformatting and whatnot (drivers installed already too) but the icon will appear on my task bar for at least 7-10 seconds then it goes away and does not even take me to the login screen (note that this happens after i click play game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back