Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
qZ05fP3 - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

THEMUONLINE it's a hard-core, long term, classic season 2 MuOnline server.
Our main purpose is to bring back the iconic and nostalgic old-style experience of Mu Online. No Pay-To-Win features, no donations for items. Become the strongest player by leveling up and farming items!

10x | 30% | Non-Rebirth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SERVER LAUNCHED ON MARCH 22!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are You Ready To Take a Challenge From The Past?

2Ido8nJ - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

THEMUONLINE LINKS

Official Website: CLICK HERE

Community Forums: CLICK HERE

Discord Server: CLICK HERE

Account Registration: CLICK HERE

Game Download: CLICK HERE

3lxqV92 - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

THEMUONLINE SERVER INFO

Exp: 10x
Drop: 30%
Zen Drop: Low
Economy: Zen/Jewels Based
All Official Season 2 Events 100% Working
Guaranteed Stability and Long term
Old School Community
Chaos Machine Rates: GMO Default
Max Level: 400
Dark Lord - Make @ Level 250
Magic Gladiator - Make @ Level 220
Potion Stacking: 30 pcs max
Best Anti-hack for client and server side
Well organized and Experienced Team
No MU Helper
No Cash Shop
Multi-Clients
No Pay-To-Win!
Unique Web Challenges System
Web Achievements System
Web Ticket Support
Website powered by WebEngine 2.0

VvVsVse - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

bbFiaCX - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

z59IAIE - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

THEMUONLINE EVENTS

Battle Soccer
Blood Castle
Chaos Castle
Xmas Invasion
Crywolf
Devil Square
Dragon Invasion
Halloween Events
Golden Invasion
Kalima (Kundun)
Kanturu (Maya/Nightmare)
Castle Siege
White Wizard
Skeleton Invasion

H5zerJZ - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

THEMUONLINE SCREENSHOTS

GyKXo8S - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

t9siJZm - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

0UGhiZ2 - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

0lp3ZY5 - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The project sounds interesting, I join with a desire to help as much as I can.

Offtopic: Yo quiero ese template Lautaro, lo tienes disponible ? esta 10/10 :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread updated with our official launch times!
The grand opening of THEMUONLINE is just a few hours away! JOIN US!

powrgFV - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
The problem now days with old server seasons is that you have to specifcly target those users who like nostalgia,played season 2 GMO etc..
i tried that with my servers, its like 5-15-20 players come in and then server kinda dies. Surely muhelper is something that would save alot of time for the users, but it will break the classic 'GMO' style, i love this style to the fullest.. i hope this server succeeds.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem now days with old server seasons is that you have to specifcly target those users who like nostalgia,played season 2 GMO etc..
i tried that with my servers, its like 5-15-20 players come in and then server kinda dies. Surely muhelper is something that would save alot of time for the users, but it will break the classic 'GMO' style, i love this style to the fullest.. i hope this server succeeds.

Thank you, we're doing our best and hoping that it will succeed as well!
the old style website look nice

using mucore?
WebEngine CMS 2.0 (customized)

----------

Three more hours for our official launch!

WGpywhE - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main thread updated with images of our awesome CHALLENGE SYSTEM, a unique feature no other Mu server has! *that we know of*

VvVsVse - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

I recommend this.
MuHelper should be taken in consideration.
Thanks for the suggestion, we will consider this for a future update!

Attachments

Reaction score
f1ZU6lF - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Be the 1st Castle owner and defend your castle for 3 consecutive times!

Event starts once our 1st Castle Siege Event commence. so prepare your team and hunt your way to become the 1st castle owner!​

Mechanics:

• Win & defend the 1st Castle Siege event for three(3) consecutive times
  • Usage of dummy Guilds is strictly prohibited!
Prizes and Rewards

First Guild who wins three times will get the following prizes

✓ $200.00 Cash, to be send to the Guild Master
✓ 14 days Gold Membership
✓ 1000 MUCoins

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many memories, but do i really want to play hardcore in 2k19? Hell no, also not few 1000 players like it used to be. Better kept the memories in special place and move on with life!
[Unless there is crypto coin reward:8:, then maybe, but not enough players to PK]

Reaction score
Many memories, but do i really want to play hardcore in 2k19? Hell no, also not few 1000 players like it used to be. Better kept the memories in special place and move on with life!
[Unless there is crypto coin reward:8:, then maybe, but not enough players to PK]

Thanks but we would like to make the server as classic as they are before but of course giving reward is our top priorities. That's why our slogan is " May the true warriors return to the lost continent of MU"

Reaction score
uHyu4Wa - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings Mutizens,

Here are the changes and updates that we've done after the scheduled maintenance today.

• Free 7 Days Gold Membership for newly registered accounts. You need a valid email address to verify your account
  • Added Custom Spot for all maps , we have normal and hot spot [click here for guide]
  • Offtrade Enabled- You can now sell items while you are offline. Just open store and type /offstore , after that exit the window
  • Auto Attack Enabled [click here for guide]
Cheers!

TheMuOnline Team

Attachments

Reaction score
puzmmIU - TheMuOnline Season 2 | 10X | Classic GMO Style | Opens March 22, 2019 - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for your support ! A record for us hitting server 1 full capacity.
We added another server which is the PVP Server and increased the Non PVP server capacity.

Cheers and God bless you all

Attachments

Back