Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any BDO Dev projects happening?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As the title says, are there any BDO emulator (Not leaked official!) developments ramping up or underway? As I am no longer a 'for pay' developer, I am mostly interested in open or mildly restricted source development projects.

If you or someone you know is seriously interested in starting up a BDO-based dev project, let me know. I can let those interested know how I can contribute.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the title says, are there any BDO emulator (Not leaked official!) developments ramping up or underway? As I am no longer a 'for pay' developer, I am mostly interested in open or mildly restricted source development projects.

If you or someone you know is seriously interested in starting up a BDO-based dev project, let me know. I can let those interested know how I can contribute.

I would like to work on a bdo private server, i specialize in community management and marketing, completely new to programming but going to start learning as soon as i understant what i need to learn. Let me know and lets chat on discord sometime

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead topic. All emulators are far from complete and do not work correctly, and the chances that there will be enthusiasts with the necessary knowledge and free time to develop an emulator from scratch are very small.

Back