Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BDO emulator project

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I have been checking this section for a while now. Development pretty much doesn't exist anymore for BDO, at least no public emulator projects that i know off.

I tried to team up with the developers from ODO, to get some more intel as there is almost no information or documentration to be found on how to use the ODO source properly. Running the current ODO source works, but it is full of bugs unfortunatly and will probably take a lot of time to get everything working, also because i have little experience with java.

So i was thinking of starting a new project. An emulator build with Go, C++ or C#. Really depends on what others prefer. Working together on such a massive project is better than working alone, haha.

If you are a developer and are interested in such a project, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I have been checking this section for a while now. Development pretty much doesn't exist anymore for BDO, at least no public emulator projects that i know off.

I tried to team up with the developers from ODO, to get some more intel as there is almost no information or documentration to be found on how to use the ODO source properly. Running the current ODO source works, but it is full of bugs unfortunatly and will probably take a lot of time to get everything working, also because i have little experience with java.

So i was thinking of starting a new project. An emulator build with Go, C++ or C#. Really depends on what others prefer. Working together on such a massive project is better than working alone, haha.

If you are a developer and are interested in such a project, please let me know!

in c ++ i can contribute too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in c ++ i can contribute too.
Nice! The server emulator will be build in c++. But at it’s current state it is nothing more than an empty skeleton for the emulator. We will give updates in discord when we make more progress

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It has been almost a year. Any updates on this project or is it stillborn?

Back