Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LEAK] MapleStory Korea Test v.1029 raw EXE w/ debuggables

Everything is possible~
Reaction score
This morning, at 6:05AM, I got a message from someone that knows I do stuff with MapleStory.
He told me this (in short): Nexon fucked up, released new PDB.

And. They. Did. (a while back, actually)

Nexon actually released a V.1029.1 KMST EXE/PDB/MAP/LIB/EXP patch. In a 'Backup' folder. GREAT!!!!

Diamondo25 - [LEAK] MapleStory Korea Test v.1029 raw EXE w/ debuggables - RaGEZONE Forums

(The IDB is mine.)

Parsing this thing took me 3 hours (!!!) with SSD and i7 4770k. I'm baffled.

Okay, from the start.
In patch XXXXto001029.patch, they introduced new files in a new folder called Backup.
This folder contains the files shown above (except idb). They tried to fix it in a newer version by overwriting it with a scrambled version. I just downloaded the older patch to get the files. 1 point for diamunds. 0 for Nexon.
It seems they started updating to VS 2015, that caused this leak. Not sure, though. Anyways, it contains Themida blocks (but themida was not applied). Check for the following AoB's to find pure gold (anti hack/private server/crc code):

Code:
57 4C 20 20 0D 00 00 00  00 00 00 00 57 4C 20 20

Also: 200 MB of debug data. 37MB of client bytecode. this is a full debugging database. variable names. classes. the whole thing. you cannot get closer to the sourcecode.

Just a little taste of the file:

Themida'd functions
Diamondo25 - [LEAK] MapleStory Korea Test v.1029 raw EXE w/ debuggables - RaGEZONE Forums

WZ hotfixing by packet

IP check

Actual patchfile: maplestory.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/PatchT/01030/01029to01030.patch

ZIP file with everything:

Greets,
Erwin

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

We win the game

good job

This is the equivilant of GMS's v95 and that other KMST leak, but this KMST leak is very new, so it has EVERYTHING latest GMS has, so if you're coding latest GMS... this leak will help you A LOT if you understand it.

Fully named CField anyone? Kinesis, StarPlanet, everything you could ask for

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yay! This means something important and I'm not gonna pretend like I know how to use it but I know a lot of people would love this.

(For anyone curious, this is equivalent to the Heroes of Maple update. Which should be this year's Summer update for GMS)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't know how happy this makes me. Great job finding this. Best release on RZ in a LONG time. =D

Reaction score
Yay! This means something important and I'm not gonna pretend like I know how to use it but I know a lot of people would love this.

(For anyone curious, this is equivalent to the Heroes of Maple update. Which should be this year's Summer update for GMS)

Hell yeah, latest GMS source until past warrior resistance release. Talk about a lot more class files I'll need to code tho

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amazing release, we will be able to do a lot more with the purity of the debug information.

Here's the raw contents of patch 01029to01030 generated with Fiel's tool, and some other mirrors files that pertain to this topic.

Also it seems nexon finally rmed all the patch files from their server.
Patch for 1.2.29 to 1.2.30 :
Patch for 1.2.30 to 1.2.31 :

And a mirror for the original release:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is version 1.2.029, right? >.>

Edited: Seem right. Ducking awsome. Love ur releases :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kmst 1.2.29 or kmst 1.2.029 same thing to me, so yea

kmst 1.2.30 is the newest
wat? but isn't the 1031 patch online now? or was that 100% a panic fix patch

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
YPxgQ8Z - [LEAK] MapleStory Korea Test v.1029 raw EXE w/ debuggables - RaGEZONE Forums

wooooww...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back