Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods Online Mobile app development!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I did develop a mobile app. The application is not finished yet but design and database connection is finished.
Pictures:
AlbertYusbov - Allods Online Mobile app development! - RaGEZONE Forums

AlbertYusbov - Allods Online Mobile app development! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can ignore Hasan ^^ He's a metin2 private server owner, trying to scam people in the allods private server scene. Just ignore his messages and it's fine.

You took my Allods Destruction registration page as a template for the app? Looks like the registration website I released for free here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice work atm, good luck for the future of your app

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Work Albert. This App is native or cross-platform?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The mobile app looks decent. Among all Allods Online Mobile projects, this one is by far the best. The only thing is that the app lacks a professional touch, especially in the design part. The style is a bit outdated, and the colors are visually merging. Maybe you should add more green as in the logo? And what about safety? I don't wish to be rude, but I don't trust much to self-made Android apps, as they are easily hackable. I'm running a bookie platform powered by , so I know how important safety is (and how hard it is done).

Last edited:
Back