Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change Player Membership

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried several things to take off the free trial on an account. Changing the membership is not working. However it does show a symbol above my head when I do change membership from 0 to 2. When I try to sell it says "Characters under level 10 who are playing a free trial cannot trade." I would like to change from free trial to VIP. If anyone could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
(I am server owner)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried several things to take off the free trial on an account. Changing the membership is not working. However it does show a symbol above my head when I do change membership from 0 to 2. When I try to sell it says "Characters under level 10 who are playing a free trial cannot trade." I would like to change from free trial to VIP. If anyone could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
(I am server owner)

First you tell us where did yo take that server? which ver.?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am sorry that I did not list the server and version.
I am using the server files from aion-germany for version 5.8. The server works great and I am able to play the game.

I am working with Heidisql for the database.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am sorry that I did not list the server and version.
I am using the server files from aion-germany for version 5.8. The server works great and I am able to play the game.

I am working with Heidisql for the database.

Can you link me the client 5.8 youre using for this server files? so i download and i try to resolve it with that version

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Laia,
It has been a while since I downloaded the game files, but I am pretty sure it was this link I used.

Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Laia,
It has been a while since I downloaded the game files, but I am pretty sure it was this link I used.

Thank you for your help.

I am downloading the client now and i am gonna make some test, i will let you know soon!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
VNick,

I was under the impression that the access_level was for the different roles such as admin, owner, player, etc. Changing a players access to 3 or higher would give them gm access. This is not what I want. I am trying to get to where you can sell and whisper before level 10 because it is saying "Characters under level 10 who are playing a free trial cannot trade." How would I get rid of this?
It says that my account is a starter account and I am the servers owner.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
See that membership column beside the access_level? set that to 0 (free), 1 (paid), or 2 (VIP). You can set other features that leverage that field in the config files. Poke around in those and you will find where that can be set up.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Banana Bandit for your response. However, I have changed the membership to 2 before, but for some reason it still says, "Characters under level 10 who are playing a free trial cannot trade." Also, when I click on my account information in the game and go to the account tab, it says the account type is truly free.
katvv0man - How to change Player Membership - RaGEZONE Forums

It does show a gold coin with my name above my head, but still says its a free trial account.
It is not a big deal, it is only under level 10. I just thought there was a way to change it and it actually work. lol

Thanks again for all the help everyone.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also tried to change membership without success. Why is it so complicated?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have noticed the same every time I try to trade. Might be that you have to actually pay a subscription? This actually becomes really inconvenient if you are trying to sell characters or accounts and I think it should be changed by the site owners. I'm pretty sure it's not even their fault. Most of the payment systems being used by regular sides are not well optimized for subscriptions. That means that as a customer you might not even be able to get an , if something went wrong and it wasn't your fault.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
frist check in config->main->membership.propertiescheck this code : # ----------------------------# Membership Tags# ----------------------------# Enable Membership Tags# Default: truegameserver.membership.tag.display.enable = falsechange this to true then goto database login -> account_data->membership this change 0 to 1 (premium) or 2 (VIP)try logout your account, and login againif you have any question, write me in PM thanks.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix this? im using Aion germany core 7.5 server and have same problem, also the problem with quest "Preventing the Haramel" which is needed to acces the "Ascencion" quest for become daeva and select class, it doe's not count needed mob for quest which is Drudgelord Kakiti who is inside Haramel dungeon, any help? P.S every time i speak with quest npc, game spawns a copy of npc each time i click on it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back