Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Looking for Season14 Lorencia PVP RING

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I'm looking for Season14 Lorencia PVP Ring (World1+Object1+Terrain.att)For example something like this one:
Or these:
lifefrom - [Help] Looking for Season14 Lorencia PVP RING - RaGEZONE Forums
World1+Object1+Terrain.att without any stucks compilated with s14, most of that is on forums but with stucks, characters get everytime back on ring...
I believe that there will be a kind guy who will help with this! Thanks!

Reaction score
i mean u tried to download from the site of the server from the youtube video guy ?

and u can't copy and use it ?
in order to not have walk 'bugs' you must open encterrain .att in pentium tools by xakumm and open with .att editor, then go to the menu up and on the left choose map number for example if its already 30 make it 29, and then use that terrain att in your server files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Karli, big thanks for your answer, i'm already done with this map, succesfully transfer, now i have just other bug, when i try drop pentagramm box, on this map box dont drops my beginners pentagram and ertels, looks like just empty box i dropped, but if i drop that box on devias, all pentagramms and ertel succesfully dropped, how can i config this problem?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, i just change skins of my lorencia to lorencia with pvp ring(now i have lorencia like on screen i search before), and put blue noria, and on this two maps, when i drop this pentagramm box who given from character creation no one items is dropped, just empty box, do not shows any names or images, just like i dropped empty box. But if i drop this box in devias or losttower or elbeland - he drops successfully like he needed with 1 beginner pentagram and 4 ertels. I know its bcz i put this skins, but i know what something can make with this maps and on this custom maps will drops this pentagramm box too.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli, its bcz skins, bcz before i put this skins, this pentagramm drops good, but after on this only TWO MAPS dont drops, but if i go on any other maps where is default skins pentagramm box drops good, i heart need smth do with pentium tools and config smth files, but what config and with wich files i dont know to remove this bug))

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not sure to be honest, even if you pick up the 'empty box' it doesnt have anything inside or no options?
hello sir i just want to ask if how can i remove this walk bug and cannot make skills for any class for example BK i cannot useskills for whole area in the square of lorencia it can only do skill for the original of lorencia ring

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hello sir i just want to ask if how can i remove this walk bug and cannot make skills for any class for example BK i cannot useskills for whole area in the square of lorencia it can only do skill for the original of lorencia ring

this is probably based on server file config cuz if u can walk,fly in the area = should be allowed to use sklls and all that

Upvote 0
Back