Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sound Healing | 8D Meditation Music | BrainWaves | Brainwave Entrainment

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my dear warriors..
There is a type of music that can enrich your meditation experiences, help you fall asleep, relax, achieve lucid dreaming, and more..

This kind of music changed my life a couple of years ago.
In every sense of the word ... When I couldn't push myself to meditate, I listened to music like this.

When I needed help with focusing, relaxing ... When I wanted to introduce someone to the world of meditation and it all seemed too boring for them to start..

In our brain, we experience something called brain waves. These are roughly the regimes and different speeds of our state of minds. For example, when we are maximally present and focused, we are mostly in gamma brain waves, when we are relaxed, creative, we are in alpha mode. Delta frequencies are, for example, for sleeping, and Theta are probably the most mysterious waves that serve as a some kind of bridge between the conscious and subcnoscious mind and who knows what else..

There are various techniques of brain wave modulation such as isochronic tones, binaural beats, etc.
Through years of listening to and enjoying this kind of music, over time I started making it myself.

From all sides I tried to collect only the best, details and techniques that made me the most significant effects, feelings.. I listened to the opinions of many people, and so I created something for everyone, a lot of different things for different purposes .. If you are fascinated by lucid dreams and astral projections like me, I think you will be pleasantly surprised what you can achieve with this kind of music ..

The music is in Ambisonic format, so-called 8D Audio.
This means that different sounds and music in general move "inside" and around your head in different paths to activate many parts of the brain at the same time. I would recommend using headphones to experience these effects in their full light.

During my journey, I learned over time how to easily target the third eye region (pineal gland), and really got very positive comments plus fantastic personal experiences. If the music I create doesn't resonate with me and I don't like it, I don't I post on youtube, that is my # 1 rule.

I really try to give some value to others and that is my highest priority. Really, more and more people globally are starting to understand the power of healing with sound, and various frequencies, and derive many benefits from the whole story. I even introduced my mother to this world. She had problems with frequent insomnia and she used to take various medications and nonsense to solve this problem.

I hope I didn’t take up a lot of your time and I apologize to you for the long post. If you want, it would mean a lot to me to give a chance to my music, and if you like it, to subscribe to the channel to be informed about future creations.. Everything is completely free:)

At the end of this post, I will post some of my favorite soundtracks that i love the most, I hope that everyone will find something for themselves.

Please bring your headphones for the full potential of 8D effects.
I am grateful for your presence and time.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please use headphones while listening to this kind of music, because it is in ambisonic format.
Ambisonic audio is also called "The 8D Audio".

If you have some free time, please also check these out, they are my favorites. <3

Back