Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bug Drop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I've searched and followed all the guides i found regarding drops, but why i always get alz? even if i set alz control to 0 and alz_rate to 0 i still get 1 alz, and when breaking chest i always get alz..

im putting all drops on worlddrop.scp and use worlddrop is set to 1..

i cant seem to have successfuly make it working even using BB+ and Drop Rate i still get alz in chest when i put only cores in chest in rate of 0.5 and has 2 entries each core..

im using x-pasa latest file epi 26..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much rate did you put in chest ? over all its not bug maybe your rate its too much

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try 40, which map or dungeon?

tried 4 and 2 every rate of item, but sometimes it still drop alz, if i put it to 40 i dont think its not good since setting it to 10 drops so many since i tried putting 5 entries of upgrade cores and force core in every chest, all DG i think..

paid 100 Usd i tech u xD
sorry i dont have that much money im not opening a server im just studying, so if someone would i will help them..

Upvote 0
Back