Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set max level for crafting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody.

i want to set a max level for crafting and gathering.
Does anyone hava a clue where i could do this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you use the x64 release, you can use the new GM tool to set those skills to maximum. I used mostly ingame methods to do that, such as adding those item shop tickets for expanding the amount of crafting skills I can have at a certain maximum level. For the quests, I simply added the requested items too. Might not be as fast but it works too.

If you don't use the x64 release, you better check the thread about it and ask one of the more known users if they have a link ready.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont want to make players higher in crafting. I want to set the crafting max level from 100 down to 62.
that you dont get exp when you reach lvl 62

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do you require that specific level? Because otherwise you can just level them to 60 and not acquire the certificate for the master rank up to level 80.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it working with the Objeditor. Here is the option if somone else needs this.
it is under category key item.

7yvZYGz - Set max level for crafting - RaGEZONE Forums

When i export the Database with the string db files "All languages all output" it shows me the "skill" without the name.

when i delete my stringDb the name is displayed.
is there a problem with the Obj Editor by editing key items?
or did i someting wrong?

@Mageoski thank you for the hint with the plot. Ihis makes it lot of easier and faster to test!

@xSpeedx i need this for a Server with lower Max level so that the People can't get higher level items

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why did you want this kind of limitation to begin with? Using the 6.5.2 server as a Chapter 3-4 only server?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why did you want this kind of limitation to begin with? Using the 6.5.2 server as a Chapter 3-4 only server?

currently yes. I gradually release the content depending on the speed of the community.

Upvote 0
Back