• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Good VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
helloo? anycone can Recommend me a Good VPS?

i'll try to up the Server Season6 From KarLi Files

maybe asia VPS Good here in Vietnam but i dont know where the best VPS that have a Very Good DDoS protection. because my country have many DDoSer and also Cheaters :blush:

Reaction score

i'll try to up the Server Season6 From KarLi Files

maybe asia VPS Good here in Vietnam but i dont know where the best VPS that have a Very Good DDoS protection. because my country have many DDoSer and also Cheaters :blush:

ovh dont have vps near your country? ovh does the ddos thing but maybe u can get vps from singapore from xhosts.uk mate

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ovh dont have vps near your country? ovh does the ddos thing but maybe u can get vps from singapore from xhosts.uk mate

more suggestion sir please like ovh reseller not xhost thank you <3

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'll try to up the Server Season6 From @KarLi Files

If you want.
Gaming OVH (Singapore)

and OVHCloud (Webhost) is looks good and affordable.
You need to configure your firewall well to prevent ddos.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While I'm not familiar with the specific VPS providers in Vietnam, I can recommend checking out some of the more popular international providers like DigitalOcean, Linode, or Vultr. These providers have a reputation for offering reliable and affordable VPS options with good DDoS protection.
Another option to consider is a dedicated server from . While they can be a bit more expensive, dedicated servers can offer even better performance and security than a VPS. Plus, with a dedicated server, you have more control over the hardware and software configuration.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back