Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Full IGCN Config Files for S16 and Below [Spots&More]

Reaction score
Releasing a piece of my original work with configs of IGCN s16 files for totally free!

You can always copy paste Spots/Shops from inside the .xml configs to your shops and so on.
If you have s15 or s14 or 13 or even s6 IGCN files just make sure what you copy paste as config, exists in your server files season. (for example you can't use monsterspawn.xml completely for season 6 to s14 because of the newer mobs that dont exist in s6-14) u will simply get alot errors so try avoiding that by working smart.

Configs include spots,shops,drops,event timings, scramble words extended and more useful configs that you can use.

The server files version of igcn are 16.1.2.20 - if you want to use this configs on your server and you have s16 for example then just apply all the newer updates over this configs (data) folder and stay up to date (recommended is to manually transfer configs to your server) but here are some video tutorials on updating files that i made and is useful not just for igcn files.

Download link:

or

This configurations are totally original and fully made by my self, have fun using any configurations into your server!
If you want client side files of this configs like lang.mpr etc let me know.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Releasing a piece of my original work with configs of IGCN s16 files for totally free!

You can always copy paste Spots/Shops from inside the .xml configs to your shops and so on.
If you have s15 or s14 or 13 or even s6 IGCN files just make sure what you copy paste as config, exists in your server files season. (for example you can't use monsterspawn.xml completely for season 6 to s14 because of the newer mobs that dont exist in s6-14) u will simply get alot errors so try avoiding that by working smart.

Configs include spots,shops,drops,event timings, scramble words extended and more useful configs that you can use.

The server files version of igcn are 16.1.2.20 - if you want to use this configs on your server and you have s16 for example then just apply all the newer updates over this configs (data) folder and stay up to date (recommended is to manually transfer configs to your server) but here are some video tutorials on updating files that i made and is useful not just for igcn files.

Download link:

or

This configurations are totally original and fully made by my self, have fun using any configurations into your server!
If you want client side files of this configs like lang.mpr etc let me know.

sir karli can you share ms sql server 2012 R2

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello KarLi i saw in another post you charge $25 to help set up a server, i followed a guide and i cant get the gamever to turn on it just stays blank not respoding i tried many things to fix if you can help me i can pay for your service :D thank you

Reaction score
hello KarLi i saw in another post you charge $25 to help set up a server, i followed a guide and i cant get the gamever to turn on it just stays blank not respoding i tried many things to fix if you can help me i can pay for your service :D thank you

hey mate,
u can ask in depth help for issues making a server in here https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/
or just pm me like u did and we can discuss how to help ya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to update ingame resetcount to website resets in this file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
resetcount ingame didnt update on my reset table in my website even i add it in sql cron

Back