Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Need Your Suggestions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends. I have a question. Does the Firefox browser consume the most memory among others web browsers? Is it true or false? I am very inexperienced in this matter. Currently, I am using Firefox. Please help me with proper suggestions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all depends .. The Version ... The Modules who you install and configure - for example auto-update etc. what settings you set ... write on google "browsers memory usage" for example of the basic situations ...

Reaction score
Hello friends. I have a question. Does the Firefox browser consume the most memory among others web browsers? Is it true or false? I am very inexperienced in this matter. Currently, I am using Firefox. Please help me with proper suggestions.

1. Open your favorite site on Firefox. Then go into Task Manager and check the memory usage there.
Write down the results. Close everything.

2. Now open the same site on (for example Chrome) and open Task Manager again. Check memory usage.
Compare the results with Firefox.

3. Alternatively... buy a brain online.

Back