• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Swap skins in mu online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am completely new in mu development etc etc but I am looking for a way to change set skins in season 3 mu online to f.e 97d version(golden style for hurricane f.e)

Is there a way to do it easy ?

Reaction score
I think the best way to do that is manually replace the skin files with 97D skin files and check every one of them in-game so you would make sure those are working.

(I've never done this before, but there's a possibility that 97D skins would be incompatible with S3, not sure tho)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah trying exactly that way but not sure yet what and where should I swap :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah trying exactly that way but not sure yet what and where should I swap :p

use pentium tools and view the models of player folder thats where most items are of player sets? or item folder and then simply replace 1 by1 or 1 set for test and if it works, do it for the ones u want to replace, its all experimental

Upvote 0
Back