Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Party bug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If two people are given the same mission to fight the same monster, only one of them needs to kill the monster and the other character gets a bonus as well。
How to fix this bug?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont think its a bug. Its a feature. Imagine u have to kill 100 monster, so it would be very awful if u cant finish it faster in party.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I want to kill 5 monsters to get a title and have 5 people party, it only takes one person to kill one monster to get a title。I think it's a BUG that makes it easier to get rewards。To fix it, you must kill 5 monsters to get it。

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If I want to kill 5 monsters to get a title and have 5 people party, it only takes one person to kill one monster to get a title。I think it's a BUG that makes it easier to get rewards。To fix it, you must kill 5 monsters to get it。

For titles it's working differently. You can set last hit rule on it. That is definetely designed for questing...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to set it?
Hello friend, can you write examples?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why are you being selfish xD what if the person in your party also gets the achievements, you're not losing anything

Upvote 0
Back