Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recruitment for an alpha version of an MMO game server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I own a private server of an MMO (I will avoid to say its name here) and I did all the developement stuff...
However after opening an alpha version  it's becoming difficult for me to manage all the aspects of the game..
I'm trying to look for people to help with the following things:
- developping / maintaining the website (requires experience with the php framework Symfony and js framework Angular, knowledge about IPBoard forums would be great too)
- game designing (requires to work with numbers, and to do classes balancing etc.)
- event handling (creating items, in-game events etc.)
- Reverse engineering (experience with IDA is required and knowledge about game protocols)
Currently there is no possibility for players to fund the project but there'll be once the alpha / beta has ended. But we have a good base of players.
Please contact me by PM for further information about the game and the nature of tasks that need to be done. The only thing I can say is that the game itself isn't very complicated.
I don't have a lot of experience so I may be in the wrong place. Please feel free to give any piece of advice, it would be of a great help.
Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back