Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need some help server v3.24

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All my friends I need some help server v3.24 , i creat account throw bat.file with ID , then login the game with bat.File with token , the account show up created fine login and have items in inventory , but i have strange error there is not character the default one in the account , and there is error shown in the console check the pics :
PS: i alredy fix the inventory and the shop and add years(-10) , and i do not understand where is the mistake !!!
qabeel - I need some help server v3.24 - RaGEZONE Forums

[/COLOR]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
have same problem but my problem not in PROTOCOL_BASE_GET_INFO_ACK(System.NullReferenceException) but my error in file PROTOCOL_BATTLE_GIVEUP_REQ

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@qabeel how did you fix inventory problem please ?when i press inventory client freezes and there is no error in console version 3.24

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i fixed inventory problem now the game crashes when i click character in inventory while theree is no error in console when i delete characters red bulls and acid bulls from info_basic_items the game works fine with no equipped characters but when i add them back the game crashes on character click

Upvote 0
Back