Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

monsters and their files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
Is there a file/list idk containing mobs and their respective client files?
I'd like to replace some mob skins, but have no idea how to determine their files.
Asking for IGCN s12 and up

Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for answer. But not that.
What I meant is how to determine what client files are for lets say monster id 345.
I want to replace skin for idk some s15 mob, how can I find out what is the file for that mob? Before idk s8 i think all files were corresponding to their npc number, now client file names look like some drunk person was coding it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah so open with pentium tools the decrypted files of the above links i sent and with pentium tools cracked by xakumm (google it if u dont have it) extract the monsters and then view the monster for example 345 and see if thats what you want to change, if pentium tool says textures missing for that .bmd then you search whats missing from your original client monster folder, meaning better copy all files except .bmd from your monster folder to the decrypted ones which i shared link above and u will be able to view them. If there are more .bmd to view feel free to check since u have them all decrypted

Upvote 0
Back