Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting Feedback for Clan Website Redesign

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear RageZone community,

Apologies in advance for possibly posting in the wrong forum section.

I would like to request feedback on the future type of template and/or other solution for a website re-design.

The aim is to revive a current website that’s currently HTML based and hosted through a webhost.

It is a website of a clan that was made years ago by someone else and is in need of some serious re-design.

The owners are not looking for any functions in regards of user registration or forum intergration.
I can survive on my own when it comes to basic coding, but would like the admin part to be user friendly as possible.

Some functions they are looking for:

• User friendly option(s) to add / modify additional web-pages within the browse menu. (Are wordpress premium templates a solution?)
  • User friendly option(s) to add news posts that would partially display on the homepage.
  • User friendly option(s) to modify several picures on the homepage with a slideshow effect or in MP4 format.
A CMS template seems a bit overkill and Wordpress would require the use of a PHP database if I'm not mistaken, but currently seems like the best fit overall. What are your opinions?

I'm a bit rusty when it comes to IT in 2023, so all feedback in regards of solutions and braindstorming is welcome in this case.

Thank you in advance for reviewing this post, I am looking forward to your input!

Kind regards,

Synestica

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear dude, If im in your case - the redisgn is not offer, if you have html website, there is nothing to do to redesign .. you must start at a new one ... and for example use e107 CMS .... its Free, have templates, etc ... but to redesign a html website is ..... need to paste ald old website text to the new website template who will be on php 100% because on html templates NO ONE do it now, or sure me will be the only one who can do it in nowadays haha no need html html can't use php include can'T do nothing withOUT php!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for information, that's might help me.. can be a lifesaver for students overwhelmed with assignments. It provides a convenient way to get high-quality essays and papers written by professionals, saving time and reducing stress.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear RageZone community,

Apologies in advance for possibly posting in the wrong forum section.

I would like to request feedback on the future type of template and/or other solution for a website re-design.

The aim is to revive a current website that’s currently HTML based and hosted through a webhost.

It is a website of a clan that was made years ago by someone else and is in need of some serious re-design.

The owners are not looking for any functions in regards of user registration or forum intergration.
I can survive on my own when it comes to basic coding, but would like the admin part to be user friendly as possible.

Some functions they are looking for:

• User friendly option(s) to add / modify additional web-pages within the browse menu. (Are wordpress premium templates a solution?)
  • User friendly option(s) to add news posts that would partially display on the homepage.
  • User friendly option(s) to modify several picures on the homepage with a slideshow effect or in MP4 format.
A CMS template seems a bit overkill and Wordpress would require the use of a PHP database if I'm not mistaken, but currently seems like the best fit overall. What are your opinions?

I'm a bit rusty when it comes to IT in 2023, so all feedback in regards of solutions and braindstorming is welcome in this case.

Thank you in advance for reviewing this post, I am looking forward to your input!

Kind regards,

Synestica
During my search for WordPress templates to revamp a clan website I encountered accessibility constraints. Nevertheless platforms such, as Colorlib, SuperbThemes and ThemeForest are renowned within the web design community for providing a selection of WordPress templates that can fulfill your design needs. Although I couldn't retrieve details regarding the templates these sources are trustworthy and likely to present viable solutions, for your project. I recommend visiting their websites to delve into the available options.

Back