Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emisand's Gunz Admin Panel v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

After a lot of work, I am releasing my new admin panel.

Features:

• New skin, that makes the panel more comfortable
  • Updated Notepad, for communicating between Admins/Mods
  • New search Engine, With more search options
  • Fixed and New Account and Character management functions
  • Added Clan management functions
  • Added Country restriction functions
Installation:
First download the panel from the attachment
Then create a folder at your gunz website for the panel, named like panel or admin, w/e
Unpack all the files of the panel inside that folder, password for unpacking: emisandrz08
Open the config.php file.

There you have to set the SQL connection options.
At $_MSSQL[Host] you have to set the SQL server address, like MYCOMP\SQLEXPRESS or 127.0.0.1\SQLEXPRESS
Then, at $_MSSQL[User] you have to set the MSSQL User, at $_MSSQL[Pass] the MSSQL Password and at $_MSSQL[DBNa] the Gunz Database

Then you can select the Panel's Language, if you want it in english, just leave $_CONFIG[Language] = "english"; and if you want it in spanish, set it to $_CONFIG[Language] = "espanol";
You can create a new language pack, you have to go to the lang folder and traslate one of the language packs there to your language and then save it with the language name, that name will be set at $_CONFIG[Language]

Then if you never changed you GunzDB table names, don't touch the table configurations, if you changed them, there you can set the new names.

Finally, If you use my Country Restriction System for Gunz (http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/release-country-ip-blocking-system-gunz-445764/)
You can enable the country restriction functions by setting $_CONFIG[CountryBlock] = 1;
That will allow you to allow or block the countries you want easily.

After that, all is set and you can save the config.php
The panel is ready to use.

Information:
Logs are saved at logs folder, there you can check your admin's and mod's activity

The UgradeIDs that are allowed to log in into the panel are: 255, 254 and 252, if you want to change that go to functions.php and edit function login() and function check_ugradeid()

Screenshots:

Credits:
Panel fully coded by me.
Skin designed by Lambda

I hope you enjoy it.
If you have any problem, ask at this thread.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Niceeee release emisand!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got

Warning: odbc_connect() [ ]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection., SQL state 28000 in SQLConnect in C:\xampp\htdocs\gz\functions.php on line 17
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using windows authentication in MSSQL?

Btw great release man. this thing is perfect. For some reason the item to storage things don't work for me, though. It's probably just me haha. Either way this thing is great.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For the country thing, you'll need to do http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/release-country-ip-blocking-system-gunz-445764/ before in the panel right?

I like the send items to all storage :DD
Yes, you first have to install the country blocking system

I got

Warning: odbc_connect() [ ]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection., SQL state 28000 in SQLConnect in C:\xampp\htdocs\gz\functions.php on line 17
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'sa'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.
Bad configuration

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanx its awsome release..
Btw i am getting fatal error can u tell me y? And i configured the config.xml as told
and its right..
May it need to forward sm port if yes plz tell which 1 and how 2 forward it.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Create a topic in the Gunz Requests section...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back