Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I hope there's still someone watching this post. I've followed every step of this up to where you put the ip into the web browser. This doesn't take me to the log in page I have tried the one in the vid as normal 172.168.1.171 as per the video, I have also deleted everything end redo with the IP that shows in google when you search MY IP. and it didn't work and I've also tried the IP shown on the router which is 172.168.0.1 for me and this did not work either. I'm not sure why I cannot go past this step and I would appreciate some help please!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Enter the command ifconfig in linux
Hey I managed to do it in the end, do you have any idea how to use the GM console ingame? Like to lvl myself up and give myself gm items? the CTL + G has a limited command list like teleport ban mute invincible and invisible etc. Nothing to lvl up or give myself items.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you please reupload links ?
I need server 155 and client 155.
Cant find new links in comments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I managed to do it in the end, do you have any idea how to use the GM console ingame? Like to lvl myself up and give myself gm items? the CTL + G has a limited command list like teleport ban mute invincible and invisible etc. Nothing to lvl up or give myself items.
to lvl yourself up you need to open Debug Panel and type in Debug Command d 2000 for 1 lvl at a time or d 10889 999999 to lvl rapidly

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have been awarded the notable release badge. Congratulations.

Thanks you!

I'd like to take a moment to send thanks and appreciation for what (/who) got me started on all of this to start with! I am honestly not even 100% sure but, I am "pretty sure" it was one, or both of, these, following two releases that got me started!

So, even though I know he's no longer an "active member" (hence the "inactive account" under his name), I'd still like to send my greatest thanks to "Beastie" ~ if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't even be on RZ (let alone doing this PW private server stuff) !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please help me, i followed every step then when i get here and type "Y" dont continue the process of instalation and show the command line to type a command
Time before i install the server withou problem, dont know why this happening now

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Torrent/Magnet coming soon™

Should make downloading much easier/simpler since I never seem to pick good hosts (currently using Mega & google/drive)...! Just make (damn) sure you actually SEED when you grab stuff ~ do NOT "hit and run" ~ keep the torrent alive (PLEASE)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still stuck trying to add any Boutique to 146 version of the game.
I took the gshop.data.bak thats not empty in pw-dev, and copied it to both where the client is installed as well as into the server, renaming it gshop.data. That file exists both on the server at /PWServer/146/.../config/gshop.data and client installation location 146/element/.../gshop.data.
I restart server, log into game, and press O but nothing happens.
As a noob, what am I missing?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I cannot remember what version, but I think that version requires a different gshop file server side...

gshop.data = client side
gshopsev.data = server side

The gshop editor should have the capability to create both, be sure to save both with the same timestamp...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see a gshop.data.bak in the gshop editor folder ... I want to just use that. Do I just copy it onto the server as gshopsev.data, and into the client folder as gshop.data?

Reaction score
Wrechid is correct, client side is gshop.data & gshop1.data. Server side is gshopsev.data & gshopsev1.data. They are NOT the same (binary) files. So they cannot just be renamed/copied, you HAVE to use a gSHOPeditor that can edit/save both differing client and server side files/formats. I have many included in PW_DEV.iso. For v146 I would probably recommend the one found in /PW_DEV.iso/1.5.x/gSHOPeditor by Luka/GitHub/GShop Editor By Luka.exe. Yes, I know, it's in the 1.5.x directory, but, that is only because of the timeframe in which it was added to the PW_DEV.iso; which means it WILL (also) work for 1.5.x, but if I'm not mistaken that is the editor I used to blank out all of the gSHOP files for the release! But if you have any problems with that one, I would next recommend to try any gSHOP editor you see in either the "1.5.x" directory, or the "1.4.4 - 1.4.5" directory. I do believe the one in the base/root PW_DEV directory (sGSHOPedit) is for older game versions only (it's the one of the original PWTOOLS from Ronny). The one (sGSHOPedit) in "pwtools-bin" may work too though, as that's a newer (newest?) version of Ronnys PWTOOLS... .. .

I'm not sure if I could recommend using any such .BAK gshop you find laying around in PW_DEV or with their respective gSHOP editor. You can double check it to see if you'd like to use it but, my best recommendation would be to just create a brand new one, that you can specifically cater to yourself! Just start with the client side, then don't forget to "export" or save the server side too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I tried that GShop editor by luka. Is there a default backup gshop data I should use? Would prefer not to add item 1 by 1!

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I am understanding correctly, but why are you using a backup...? Just find a gshop.data from the client of the version you wish to use... Open that gshop.data file with luka's gshop editor... After you make your changes there are 2 save options... 2 different save buttons... You need both of them... Save one as gshop.data, save other gshopsev.data...

Put gshop.data in client/element/data folder...

Put gshopsev.data in server/gamed/config...

Restart server...
Close and reopen the client...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrechid the gshop.data from the client that im using is empty. When I open it with luka's shop editor, it's completely empty. Nada. It would be great if there was a default file that already has most of the regular items in the boutique.
I tried to use the gshop.data.bak from gShopEdit, but that crashes with the steps you described above.
Is there anywhere I can find a default, mostly filled out gshop.data and gshop1.data for PW146 in this package?

Back