Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Νο-ip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I use router i have open the 80 port and i have the NO_IP DUC program in my pc i also have got an account for no-ip and i have made host hustle.zapto.org and with all ways it doesht work?
Any idea?There are something else which i have to do?

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
1. Does the website opens on
2. When you ping hustle.zapto.org does it shows the correct your current remote IP?
3. If both you answered yes then check whether you might have a firewall that blocks the 80th port.
4. If you don't have a firewall or you are sure that it doesn't block the 80th port try configuring your web server address to for example something like 50390 just to see if your ISP is really blocking the 80th port.

Upvote 0
4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
What more details you need - it explains everything.

1. Do you have a firewall?
2. If yes then did you added 80th port to the allowed ports?
3. When you installed your web server you were able to specify the port (default is 80). So I am sure your web server contains configuration tool or a file that has the 80th port specified and that you can change. When you change the port you can access your web by

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back