Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

⭐ EliteMU (v3.0) LOW x30 OPENING - SEPTEMBER 6

⭐ EliteMU MEDIUM x200 - 2.AUGUST​

The changes we make time to time we also do on live (running) servers, which we discussed months ago in Discord (maybe without you), but such a things in general in future we will try to not change or change less often. Other than that, most of things you mentioned here are based on your emotions (at that specific moment) and most of them are not true...just because you guys acted so fast and started to rage here and there instead of respectful discussion. If I see that something is "building up" and can get worse, I just spare my time and Mute/Timeout, if that does not help Ban follows (Discord), but as that did not help and some arguments continued in game - the actions were made. There were ~2 other guys, non-related to you, which might affect the punishment time, but other than that I'm sorry that you had such an experience, but like I said, most of things you posted just lately are not true, especially in EliteMU, but whatever - thats your opinion and not EliteMU community members.

MEDIUM x200 Opening - TODAY !
* JOIN US

(Get Free 500 Coins, more info @ Discord)

Next updates will include new Boss, new Map, new Event, etc. - stay tuned !

Dacz in September, I will announce it on Discord (join us there)

[Bans]
Since we are transitioning into v3.0 next week, it's decided to give 2nd or 3rd chance for some people, so - most of the bans were removed !
Bans in Discord were all removed, account bans (for game accounts) will stay, so creation (registration) of new account in website is required.

Please appreciate this and lets be more human, at least lets try to, thanks for understanding 💪

1724428735970 - ⭐ EliteMU (v3.0) LOW x30 OPENING - SEPTEMBER 6 - RaGEZONE Forums

LOW x30 opening is success !
(Starter Buffs) All new players automatically get EXP Seals and Pet on creation of new character - Join US

Great online records every week !
- starter buffs are automatically added on all new players
- new STAGE 4/5 will start during this weekend
- new updates will be released in 7 days

JOIN US

v3.0 LOW x30 online more than 30+ days with decent and stable online - JOIN US

Back