Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

【cabal】a crak cabalmian.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've downloaded Data.7z and I got this. Wtf?

yang556617 - 【cabal】a crak cabalmian.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

lpk.dll Memory Patch you can del it
english Client: You can use the data file, the other can be deleted
ok?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok it has been posted here before, but there are the areas you need to look at in Olly:

Enc Check Remove:

(0x4E1A0D): JNZ SHORT 004E1A3E -> NOP

This help??

---------------------------

Just to confirm, found a variant of 'Win32/Delf.PJM' trojan virus in Data.7z download link above!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you elaborate your post thanks ^_^

EDIT: i already check the file this is the decrypted cabalmain.exe of lost world client
the still looking for the official launcher when you try to launch it

if someone make jump to bypass running the launcher and remove the ENC corrupt check this is very useful for us ^_^

Remove ENC Check
00573A65 JNZ SHORT 00573A60 -> NOP
00573A8D JNZ SHORT 00573A88 -> NOP

I still can not load up the weave login, it closes a few seconds after running, if you post any progress here, because I'm still studying this cabalmain...
tested and also performed with JE normal
00573A65 JNZ SHORT 00573A60 -> JE SHORT 00573A60
00573A8D JNZ SHORT 00573A88 -> JE SHORT 00573A88

hope that helps on something, and sorry my English is very bad, I'm using google:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
OMFG THANKS,thats a verry good PROGRESS,we waiting and for other,good joob,i like you ,not like yamachi,who keep all those new things for him...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the files to connect using this main.exe

If someone can get past sa selection of channels let me know.

when connecting to my full command sends it connects to the IP: 42.140.*.* and not in my IP

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all
i can edit cabalmain.exe load man&woman 11 and remove check enc files
but i can't select to server help

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT: i already check the file this is the decrypted cabalmain.exe of lost world client
the still looking for the official launcher when you try to launch it

You won't be able to connect to your private server with this, purely because of the fact that the newer clients use a different packet encryption algorithm.

Here is the files to connect using this main.exe

If someone can get past sa selection of channels let me know.

when connecting to my full command sends it connects to the IP: 42.140.*.* and not in my IP

hi all
i can edit cabalmain.exe load man&woman 11 and remove check enc files
but i can't select to server help

Might want to read the whole topic. This was never going to work with our server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Might want to read the whole topic. This was never going to work with our server.

and why not? the patch is there for anyone who can change the globalsvr to connect on servers privates.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
and why not? the patch is there for anyone who can change the globalsvr to connect on servers privates.

OMG... is impossible, is different data pack, what part did you not understand??

PS:. You have source code of main? hahahah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG... is impossible, is different data pack, what part did you not understand??

I have not but there are people in this their supposed team of "DEV", it has, and that it not strange team has a guy who already has the updates and does not release to anyone, then all he does there help? or just want to learn from him? Hahahaha you know cyber?

There are and why you get so nervous when the guy this main post here if you did not, but left a client without cabalBR the main pack? I thought you owned the main?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I do not think it is not impossible, anyone good at reverse engineering could make a ep3 Server, since the commands do not change much from ep2, I suspected that all Servers with ep3 are made by reverse engineering XD, I just think I'm not sure = P. ...
forum guys here could remove this restriction on ep3 it leaves the weak learning is just my opinion nothing against the rules :D:

:thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@jobier
Is a underestimate the correct person, but as you've heard of here:

There's lots of packet differences. The first one you'll come across is the packet sent by the server that contains the channel list. For a server list that contains 1 server and 1 channel, the EP2 packet contains 0x19 bytes, whereas the EP3 packets 0x2F bytes. For this particular packet, those extra bytes are mostly just padding.

Yamachi has much more knowledge than myself and he gave a reason for it.
ok....anyway, good luck. :lol:

@carachapadu

The rules do not prevent development of things, they are only for bars useless questions of how to do it like that and so on.

Moderation of CABAL section is one of the best and giving the best support on this, much has been done on a topic to point out what everybody we want.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f451/cabal-section-feedback-695516/

Regards.

Last edited:
Back