Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

【cabal】a crak cabalmian.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jobier
Is a underestimate the correct person, but as you've heard of here:

Section Cabal boss Cyber see here is the topics useful update on who goes and locks the topic cyber? cyber = EliteKingdoms.

Now I wonder what a guy that has updates ep3 me as moderator of a forum of Cabal, even if he never put anything here?

and topics that start rolling out the updates and it will lock? LostSpirit equal, one of the clique for those who frequent this section of the Cabal is not yet realized ragezone never leave updates here.

Why is the boss who has already updates, and they prevent it then it is just a reminder for you to be smart.

And I stay here I will not win anything showing the truth of the Cabal here Ragezone same.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Section Cabal boss Cyber see here is the topics useful update on who goes and locks the topic cyber? cyber = EliteKingdoms.

Now I wonder what a guy that has updates ep3 me as moderator of a forum of Cabal, even if he never put anything here?
.....and rararararrrrrrarar.......

If he has or not does not concern me, and if it is to good for him.
Nobody here is obliged to share everything they know, some things i also do not share, this is called having a trick up its sleeve.

Who knows you can not get files to us? or even get a join on team that contains the cabal siena the queen? hum...maybe? =)

anyway.....good luck again.

PS:. go back to topic (~~ dev "impossible" new cabalmain bugged)

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GlobalMgrSvr :p is old. if u have old this files u not connect. channel is close because u don't have service for agent shop end type channel :p

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Cyber? You mean Cypher? Cypher is NOT from EK and does not have ep3 files. If he did i would have them too and if i had them they would already be posted here.

The ep3 files that EK (and a few others have) are genuine ep3 files, not a modified copy of the ep2 files we have here. They won't share them because having ep3 makes their servers unique. If my purpose was to make the best server for myself rather than the best server for everybody i would do the same and so would you.

The ep3 client loads several new enc files and some of the older ones are in a different format. From what little i know the ep3 server also have an entirely new server process with i think interacts with the client. Simply changing packets on the server would be a huge amount of work i think and adding new ones will be almost impossible. You won't get ep3 features this way.

We left the exe here for those that wanted to study it but i seriously doubt we will ever be able to use it with our server binaries.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

and topics that start rolling out the updates and it will lock? LostSpirit equal, one of the clique for those who frequent this section of the Cabal is not yet realized ragezone never leave updates here.

Why is the boss who has already updates, and they prevent it then it is just a reminder for you to be smart.

And I stay here I will not win anything showing the truth of the Cabal here Ragezone same.

Being a moderator means you have to enforce forum rules and guidelines and to help people to keep a civilized community!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cyber? You mean Cypher? Cypher is NOT from EK

So I guess that means you've been misinformed on the left,servers 4 you and cypher and cypher you all the same person. and has more than a nick here is that now I forgot it too.

And about him and I agree not to share if only I had I did not split, but I think the wrong guy to be a moderator here and lock up that post from the dev updates that makes any sense, preventing any progress being made in this forum.

PS: Files Cabal U.S. Version: Lord Of War also appears the channel who want us to look on the net is a hint.

So who lack some dungeon add that when the server will connect to the error.

[Sat Oct 16 2010 13:06:56.545489 24640416]: [##ERROR##] 'OnCSCConnect2Svr' fail (Proc/Communication.cpp:30)
[Sat Oct 16 2010 13:06:56.545515 24640416]: [##ERROR##] UsrMap Fail : MainCmd(140) Ret(22001E:34:30) Addr(189.26.151.209)

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I guess that means you've been misinformed on the left,servers 4 you and cypher and cypher you all the same person. and has more than a nick here is that now I forgot it too.
Cypher may have accounts on other forums, there is no rule against that. This doesn't mean anything, i have accounts elsewhere and some also know me from another MMO development forum. This doesn't mean he is from EK, nor does it means he has files he isn't sharing.

I think the wrong guy to be a moderator here
I completely disagree. Of this entire section i can only think of maybe 1 other person i would even want as a mod aside from Cypher.

and lock up that post from the dev updates that makes any sense, preventing any progress being made in this forum.

We are strict on development talk and there are 2 simple reasons for this.

1. If we allow too much ep3 talk then we get flooded with people asking for ep3 files and begging for things we don't have is just spam (especially as the question has been posted dozens of times before). I closed one such post a few moments ago for example.

2. If we allow begging for things like adding new maps, items or costumes 2 things happen. First people with zero knowledge try adding things, mess it up and expect us to fix it for them (i.e. do all of the work for them) because they can't fix it themselves. Second we end up a situation like sig metal where people flood the forums with "how to make work" posts when we have said it won't work, or worse we spend hours investigating "bugs" in our release that turn out to be badly hacked in items that re nothing to do with us. Sig metal was a complete disaster that took us months to clean up.

It is very easy to be critical of what we do until you have actually tried doing it yourself. Seriously, try answering a few of the noobie modding posts yourself (i mean actually fix them, not just a single post and then ignore it) and you will see just how much time it takes. Very few people help us out and i end up answering many easy posts myself as nobody else can be bothered.

We have no problem with actual developers talking about development but sadly that is such a small percentage of the topics here. The majority of "development" posts are "how to add new costumes/maps", "how to make CA work" and that sort of stuff. That is not development that is "please do it for me", or worse "i tried but made a mess, please fix it for me". This is not development this is people asking for simpler and simpler guides as they don't understand what is already here.

PS: Files Cabal U.S. Version: Lord Of War also appears the channel who want us to look on the net is a hint.

[Sat Oct 16 2010 13:06:56.545489 24640416]: [##ERROR##] 'OnCSCConnect2Svr' fail (Proc/Communication.cpp:30)
[Sat Oct 16 2010 13:06:56.545515 24640416]: [##ERROR##] UsrMap Fail : MainCmd(140) Ret(22001E:34:30) Addr(189.26.151.209)

I think you will find command 140 is in the ep2 files as well. That error appears whenever you fail to connect to a map.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I normally don't give attention to these types of threads but I find this really interesting. As far as I know sharing is an optional decision. How dare you judge me if I don't give you something? Also as part of a TDP policy all the files that doesn't pose any security risk to the official servers are / will be posted to RaGEZONE at their official release date. To be honest I have no idea why you guys are such addicted to newer features to the server.. after all they only messed up the game. Ep2 is more than enough for everyone. "I think the wrong guy to be a moderator here": You're doing it the wrong way, if you have anything to object about a moderator you need to pass it to one of my superiors or directly to Exclamatio (Head of Staff).

Cypher.

And about him and I agree not to share if only I had I did not split, but I think the wrong guy to be a moderator here and lock up that post from the dev updates that makes any sense, preventing any progress being made in this forum.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Cypher may have accounts on other forums, there is no rule against that. This doesn't mean anything, i have accounts elsewhere and some also know me from another MMO development forum. This doesn't mean he is from EK, nor does it means he has files he isn't sharing.

I completely disagree. Of this entire section i can only think of maybe 1 other person i would even want as a mod aside from Cypher.

We are strict on development talk and there are 2 simple reasons for this.

1. If we allow too much ep3 talk then we get flooded with people asking for ep3 files and begging for things we don't have is just spam (especially as the question has been posted dozens of times before). I closed one such post a few moments ago for example.

2. If we allow begging for things like adding new maps, items or costumes 2 things happen. First people with zero knowledge try adding things, mess it up and expect us to fix it for them (i.e. do all of the work for them) because they can't fix it themselves. Second we end up a situation like sig metal where people flood the forums with "how to make work" posts when we have said it won't work, or worse we spend hours investigating "bugs" in our release that turn out to be badly hacked in items that re nothing to do with us. Sig metal was a complete disaster that took us months to clean up.

It is very easy to be critical of what we do until you have actually tried doing it yourself. Seriously, try answering a few of the noobie modding posts yourself (i mean actually fix them, not just a single post and then ignore it) and you will see just how much time it takes. Very few people help us out and i end up answering many easy posts myself as nobody else can be bothered.

We have no problem with actual developers talking about development but sadly that is such a small percentage of the topics here. The majority of "development" posts are "how to add new costumes/maps", "how to make CA work" and that sort of stuff. That is not development that is "please do it for me", or worse "i tried but made a mess, please fix it for me". This is not development this is people asking for simpler and simpler guides as they don't understand what is already here.

I think you will find command 140 is in the ep2 files as well. That error appears whenever you fail to connect to a map.

Exactly word by word. me myself also have difficulties editing world of cabal, but instead of desiring impossible things which will result a very low percentage of positive result, I will just look back at the very beginning on where this files shared and came from and said, THANKS atleast we got a person who shared this files for FREE. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:tongue:
dungeon4096
dungeon301

declaration: Not perfect, some bug
Chinese:you can edit cabal.dll(remove more enc)
English: change
0040F4F0 (Male ECH)
Change CMP EAX,10 to CMP EAX,11
-------------------------------
0040F690 (Female ECH)
Change CMP EAX,10 to CMP EAX,11

no change (man8.ech <-> man9.ech & woman8.ech <-> woman9.ech)

(old cabamian.exe)

2: The best way is to change the main program

sorry my english is bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all
i can edit cabalmain.exe load man&woman 11 and remove check enc files
but i can't select to server help
yang556617 - 【cabal】a crak cabalmian.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

I encountered the same problem, did not find the answer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dungeon4096
dungeon301

declaration: Not perfect, some bug
Chinese:you can edit cabal.dll(remove more enc)
English: change
0040F4F0 (Male ECH)
Change CMP EAX,7 to CMP EAX,11
-------------------------------
0040F690 (Female ECH)
Change CMP EAX,7 to CMP EAX,11

no change (man8.ech <-> man9.ech & woman8.ech <-> woman9.ech)

(old cabamian.exe)

2: The best way is to change the main program

sorry my english is bad

what's new in your cabalmain.exe

Back