【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked the files and I believe that this solves the login problems where the server does not appear:

Change the following files:
RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\serverlist.txt

Global
Link 29000:192.168.100.35 1

RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\newserver\serverlist.txt

Global

RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\newserver\servergroup_new.txt

RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server\servergroup_new.txt

RZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server\serverlist.txt

Global

RZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server\updateserver.txt
"Global" "http://192.168.100.35/cpw/files/CPW/"

in 192.168.100.35 switch to your ip vm

the problem is related to it not being linked to show the existing server group

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have check and change all your suggestions but still no luck, SERVER DOES NOT APPEARfor how many times have read th ST, how many i started the server but i did not "Now the server says: "it’s fully started! Let’s connect!"".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 【TUT】JD 16-Class Premade VM w/ Game-Client(iweb&other functions included)

I managed to display the server in the client and you can enter the game! To do this, I deleted the config, launcher and patcher folders. Left only the element folder. Then, in the files of the write server of the userdata folder, I changed the parameters of the ip and the name to global. Yes, It's work!

RZ-Jade Dynasty \ element \ userdata \ server\ serverlist.txt
Global
Link 1 29000:192.168.1.15 1

RZ-Jade Dynasty \ element \ userdata \ ip_map.txt
192.168.1.15 192.168.1.15

Reaction score

If you keep the files and change the server IP in the patching folders serverlist.txt, you can keep the server going fine, and have a patch server.
The path to update the game files in the server-side is:
Code:
 /var/www/cpw/files/new/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg, thanks for your great work its working.... and the ubuntu 12 feels so snappy not like 20.04

Reaction score

if I click on this link it doesn't load the site

why can't i connect and all right?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries! .I plan to make changes soon to the game client, and VM/server side soon with upgrades. so keep tabs on this thread! might be a few weeks to a month or so though!
I am still waiting for this, how was the updates?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
consumescore_disable = 1 means what And what effect does it have on the game?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason, the server does not see me. I did not change anything in the server and client settings, I just checked all the IP address settings are correct. Why is that?

go to RZ-Jade Dynasty\element\userdata\server and RZ-Jade Dynasty\patcher\server, look in all .txt files and replace Hyrule with Global and Link1 with RageZone then start the game using patcher.exe not elementclient.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

after i have fixed my ip. i cant get out of screen. i typed wq and pressed enter and nothing happened it just jumped to lower level. help plz.

after i have fixed my ip. i cant get out of screen. i typed wq and pressed enter and nothing happened it just jumped to lower level. help plz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

Haven't had a lot of time to test, but couldn't enter the lvl 30 solo instance - kept getting a "Map not found" error. In any case - seems most of the stuff is working.

I'm writing this to make the non-windows people's life a bit easier. I use xcp-ng for all my server needs, because I hate VMware's virtualization and Oracle's VirtualBox kernel modules - too much hassle. This should work for other server VM's as well.

1. Server - convert the .vmdk to .vhd with quemu-img. The tool should be available for any distro either in the QEMU main package, stand-alone or quemu-tools.

Code:
qemu-img convert -O vpc LegacyUbuntu.vmdk jadedynasty.vhd

Import the disk, set the CPU/RAM as needed/available. The VM works fine without the xcp-ng tools.

2. Client - may be a bit gimmicky to set up with WINE. Running multiple clients from the same prefix may be problematic, worst case scenario is making a copy of the game folder for each additional client. You may have to add BINK via winetricks. I use Lutris, and below is my setup:

Thanks for the release, have a great day!