Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.2Q problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, iam making 1.2Q non-public server (just for my friends and me)...
And i have did it with 1.2Q Full Guide - By ForeverDark
But i have 2 problems.
When i attack mobs, or they attack me, it still show 64K damage (or smthng like that) like when players fight againsts yourself - PvP shield... How can i fix that?
And the second problem. When i edit any character, it makes maximum PK status. What is command for pkclear? /pkfix /pkclear didnt worked. I have used SCF MU TEAM EDITOR.

thx a lot and sorry for my english :blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, iam making 1.2Q non-public server (just for my friends and me)...
And i have did it with 1.2Q Full Guide - By ForeverDark
But i have 2 problems.
When i attack mobs, or they attack me, it still show 64K damage (or smthng like that) like when players fight againsts yourself - PvP shield... How can i fix that?
And the second problem. When i edit any character, it makes maximum PK status. What is command for pkclear? /pkfix /pkclear didnt worked. I have used SCF MU TEAM EDITOR.

thx a lot and sorry for my english :blush:

1.2Q Doesn't have a pk clear command even though it says it does. So PK clearing is a no no. For the editor you should try using the default editor it provide you if any and if not then try using a CzT Editor it should fix your problem. As for your 1st question I don't really understand it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont have Pkclear command? And can i add it someway???

About editor, ok i try it, i really hate when i edit my character and my wings and weapon and name are red... But i can use command /warp (but not maps in M list)

About that question you didnt understand, its simple. When I attack mobs or they attack me, they will decrease my SD like in PvP. And 100% SD in one shot. But SD will regenerate in 1 sec and again... So they cant kill me...

And i have more questions. Why dungeon is named dungeun? How can i change it so i will use /move dungeOn ??

And i have problem with /post. It doesnt work, i have enabled it but still not working.

And /addstr /addagi /addvit ... commands dont work too :eek:\ I have tried /str /agi /vit ... but nothing...

Thanks for help !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Refresh...

I have tried CzK editor but id doesnt funct. It write something about ODBC and bad drivers... :thumbdown:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And i cant still use /post command and when i set to GM, i cant use GM commands! i can only use !msg
and that bug with SD is bad. PLS I NEED HELP!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mu looks like a easy server to do but it aint its very hard ive had problems of even getting it started for my saying just go make a dekaron and work on that dekaron has better gameplay i love mu but its one of those things which doesnt always work the way you want it to.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back