• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

1.3.1 fixed glink

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellow guys, have smb fixed from oog glink on version 1.3.1 , I know that this version is full of troubles , but only this version can realize dream build for people who waiting server , but I can’t make stable server without fixing glink , and it’s cost too much for me… The server will be not so big , for about 50 players , but I need stable working , for pve to recover every time base from backups , it’s not good, iam afraid that when server will dropped, smb will refine or craft equip, a lot things might be happen. Help smb, pls, you are the only my chance to make people dreams come true.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i'm also hosting 1.3.1 server, maybe it's glink and auth issue? sometimes it can't login and like a dead server? if true then you have to edit the auth folder (application, org, protocol), steps: just copy from the higher version overwrite and then use sync all player function. if sync ok, that server will never die, if not ok, stop pwadmin then copy 1.3.1 over and repeat the above step until successful.
Note:
+ I used wincp to do it when the server is on.
+ Trig is here just start stop pwadmin to make protocol error and accepted with new :)
Hope this help.

Upvote 0
Back