Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.4.5(v69) patched GS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nice rls, thx. now only english aipolicy left :D:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I put the clients aipolicy over to the server, seems to work for me, haven't tested it fully throughout the game,mob's text is in English :)

Try to open the aipolicy.data and compare the client side with the server side from the leak. You will see there are more ID on server side... So you will miss some functions for some boss/mobs. That's says.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all respect to you for this package but aipolicy still CN
aipolicy_cn.JPG - 1.4.5(v69) patched GS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like so much GS editing... It could break something else. So I rather prefer editing the server rates inside the elements.data. Btw stop with gift >.< RZ got enought gift right now with v69 leak and so on xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This GS reads exp_bonus MONEY_bonus sp_bonus of ptemplate.conf

how effect when combine EXP , DROP and COIN Bonus from iweb??

I tried it, and got some rarity, when I put EXP_bonus = 100 and then on iweb i set EXP => 10. it's work, but much larger EXP, like +++ EXP not ++ Exp.[if used Hyper EXP is most drop EXP]
and when I put GOLD_bonus = 450 and then on iweb I set double drop of money = true, this not effect, for double drop of money

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Semoder and 343, are you notice that seeker skill rock splitting cleave level 1 had a little issue in this version? :D

Back