Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 st May 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gonna start playing FFXI tomorrow.. Just got it from a friend (gift) so if it's as cool as it looks I'll have a new addiction :tp:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Becky said:
Gonna start playing FFXI tomorrow.. Just got it from a friend (gift) so if it's as cool as it looks I'll have a new addiction :tp:
lol when u start playing ff11 u will forget about mir2:p...i played it in my bros house for about 2 hours and i was like,"OMG i just wanna play this!"very good game tbh.

Reaction score
i think welcome malta, the tories are not shitting them selves about the economy which they have spent the last 20years trying 2 duck up and oh - adam isnt hosting a mir2 server so ragezone x wont have a host on my pc 4 weeks was too long sorry to disappoint you all but i cant stand being unreliable or for that matter relaying on someone else it pisses me off 2 much so i cant sit here an say, oh mir2 will be up within 2 weeks bollox to that - it wouldnd have been an issue if mental had allowed the running of ragezone5 as it was before i quit however that wasnt allowed but for johnyl1 to host ragezone4 it is allowed, is it my ignorance that sees this or is their something i dont know about?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
;( adam ur where a wicked host :good: in ragezone5 i dont understand y mental just dont let u host it this forum is going downhill wiv out mir2 tbh and most ppl wanna play it and mental dont seem to b wannin it to go up

Reaction score
Adeh said:
i think welcome malta, the tories are not shitting them selves about the economy which they have spent the last 20years trying 2 duck up and oh - adam isnt hosting a mir2 server so ragezone x wont have a host on my pc 4 weeks was too long sorry to disappoint you all but i cant stand being unreliable or for that matter relaying on someone else it pisses me off 2 much so i cant sit here an say, oh mir2 will be up within 2 weeks bollox to that - it wouldnd have been an issue if mental had allowed the running of ragezone5 as it was before i quit however that wasnt allowed but for johnyl1 to host ragezone4 it is allowed, is it my ignorance that sees this or is their something i dont know about?

That is not fair at all. RZ 5 would be ownage to have again and if Johny1 can have his, you should be able to have yours.

Reaction score
Adeh said:

Yeah I'm kind of surprised it's up and yet RZ5 wasn't allowed back up. IMO more people would be playing 5 if it were back up.. Really sucks your not hosting :(

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
duck YOU TURNED MY POST IN MIR 2 CRYING :(

*lamers*

ANd yes this is flaming

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, FFXI is really good. The whole point of the game is to go with party's to get best experience and best part is.....exp is shared equally! Their auction system is really nice when you want to sell your old gear.

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, FFXI is really good. The whole point of the game is to go with party's to get best experience and best part is.....exp is shared equally! Their auction system is really nice when you want to sell your old gear.
lock this look@ them spamming on a wrong topic fr00behs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back