Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1105 NPCGen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error extract: Unknow method in NPCGen1.4.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
error extract: Unknow method in NPCGen1.4.exe

I have no idea what you're talking about. Extraction .7z under winrar works fine.

Wait a minute, you'd tried to extract NPCGen1.4.exe which is an execution binary?
What are you trying to do? lol ....

This program is under chinese language you might need to change your system language to read/load properly.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I extracted with other computer. How to use it? Who can post here, please.
How to add item into NPC of z1 map?

Reaction score
This is an NPCgen editor, used to place the "NPC" onto a map at a particular location facing a particular direction based on the entries entered into the editor.
Your referring to the Element Editor to place items into a "shop" on an NPC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh. thanks.
Do u have EL Editor 1105? let me ask: how to call boss in 1105? I type ctrl + G but it dont have call boss like 442 :((

Reaction score
You have to unpack configs.pck and replace the contents of "console_cmd.txt" file with the file I'm attaching to this post. Re-pack the "configs.pck.files" which replaces configs.pck
You'll have your GM console commands again.
You can always use http:\\jd.pwdatabase.com\ to look up your creature ID's
Be sure that when you use "create creature" you are not using the first "creature create" but the second one which is found directly below "activate invincibility and activate invisibility". If you use the first one, depending on the elements.data your using, you'll either crash or you wont have it pre-loaded with spawn ID's that you can select from.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh its a task editor, i thought its for editing NPCs

Back