Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

114 Paid Mods from s-platoon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ConvoyServerMod/scripts/4_World/convoymanager.c(125): Can't find variable 'CRPC'

Please who have install instruction for mods ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SirBrando Hi you have DC ? And if i pack Client side Convoy mod with signature then i have error
Can't compile "World" script module!ConvoyServerMod/scripts/4_World/convoymanager.c(125): Can't find variable 'CRPC'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install Btr/Bmp mod?

The BTR/BMP mod, has all its pbo's mixed together. I can try to see if I can get it working. But I tried before, and it didn't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DFKillfeed download:

It's valid for 30 days and includes client + server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo dudes,we need some sort of cars fix for the upcoming 1.19 update,the fortune car mod are not going to work on 1.19(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello thank you for sharing this.. Btw how is with usage? Can someone report mefor using mods what i didnt buy or strike my workshop? If i remember correctly, bohemia banning peoples what selling mods. So i can just repack these mods into my serverpack without worries about something? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thank you for sharing this.. Btw how is with usage? Can someone report mefor using mods what i didnt buy or strike my workshop? If i remember correctly, bohemia banning peoples what selling mods. So i can just repack these mods into my serverpack without worries about something? :)

You might get a dmca, I would upload them as private, or friends only. That way you are safe from a dmca.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I am currently testing them like a private pack. Problem is i would like use some of them on my server that i am creating. Psydog and firepoltergeist and cant even find them anymore on s platoon to check how much they cost.
Yes, I am currently testing them and I have it as private. The problem is that I would like to use some of it on my server that I am creating.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi SirBrando

I made an account here just to say thanks for uploading our liberated mods collection from those that do not understand the quite simple terms of the game developers. Im not here to talk about this though, we all know what goes on on ShitPlatoon.

While i appriate you taking the time to put the upload together and bring it onto the web away from the discord platform you failed to give the proper credits to the small team that made all this possible. We go by "Quadrigis Liberotoribus". We Sacrificed hours of work and fought more than 80 DMCA cases (and won all of them) to liberate each of these mods into the peoples hands and some of us lost our discord accounts in the process but this was a small and insignificant price to pay for what we achieved in so little time.

To the people,
It was a wild ride while it lasted. Sorry the discord collection was taken down this was out of our hands. Rest easy in knowing that we have not gone away. We are here and we are watching and we are always collecting mods ;)

Kindest Regards
MeHarkness aka MrScorpion
- Quadrigis Liberotoribus

Boring Stuff Below....
[h1]Bohemia Interactive Studio TERMS![/h1]
Bohemia said:
Workshop Contributions are Subscriptions,and therefore you agree that any Subscriber receiving distribution of your Workshop Contribution will have the same rights to use your Workshop Contribution(and will be subject to the same restrictions) as are set out in this Agreement for any other Subscriptions.User-created ContentIf You create any content ("content") using the game or make it available through the game, You may do so, but there are rules.This content must not infringe anyone's copyrights or author rights, it must not be offensive to people or illegal in any other way.For the benefit of the entire User community, You give us an irrevocable permission to use, copy, modify and adapt anything You create using Our game and share withother Users of Our game in multiplayer or as an online download (including but not limited to in-game objects or terrain composition).You also agree that We allow other people to use, copy, modify and adapt Your content under the terms of this license.
[h1]Steam/Valve TERMS![/h1]
Steam/Valve said:
In steam workshop TOS it is stated that the developer of the game must give permission to sell mods,In Bohemia's tools policy it is stated that it is forbidden to charge for mods and is also breaking direct TOS from the game developer thus breaking steam workshop TOSas stated you need direct permission from the developer and Bohemia has made the stance clear.Specific Workshop-Enabled Apps or Workshop web pages may contain special terms (“App-Specific Terms”) that supplement or change the terms set out in this Section. In particular, where Workshop Contributions are distributed for a fee, App-Specific Terms will address how revenue may be shared. Unless otherwise specified in App-Specific Terms (if any), the following general rules apply to Workshop Contributions.
[h1]THE LAW![/h1]
US CONGRESS said:
In 1998, Congress enacted the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the“DMCA”), to provide a framework for addressing claims of online copyright infringement.Congress also recognized that these “takedown notices” could be used maliciously tosecure the removal of content that was not legitimately claimed to be infringing. Accordingly, it included a provision in the DMCA authorizing those aggrieved by fraudulent notices to bring anaction against the sender for damages.Section 512(f) of the DMCA creates liability for knowingly making false claims in a DMCA takedown notice or counter-notice. someone claims in a takedown notice that you are infringing their copyrighted material while knowing this to be false, then you can win damages from them in a lawsuit. In recent years, the targets of wrongful takedowns have fought back and won damages and favorable settlements from individuals and companies sending bogus takedown notices. For instance, in Online Policy Group v. Diebold, Inc., 337 F. Supp. 2d 1195 (N.D. Cal. 2004), two students and their ISP sued voting machine manufacturer Diebold after it tried to use DMCA takedown notices to disable access to Internet postings of the company's leaked internal email archive. The court granted summary judgment to the students and ISP on their claim, finding that portions of the email archive were so clearly subject to the fair use defense that "[n]o reasonable copyright holder could have believed that [they] were protected by copyright." According to the EFF, Diebold subsequently agreed to pay $125,000 in damages and fees to settle the lawsuit. For another example, see Crook v. 10 Zen Monkeys in our legal threats database. Someone who has sent a baseless takedown notice about your content may be more inclined to back off if you remind him or her about section 512(f) of the DMCA, in addition to sending a counter-notice.
[h1]Translation for people/s with no legal background:[/h1]
EXPLANATION said:
Lets start with Bohimia:You AGREE that we allow other users to use, copy, modify and adapt Your content under the terms of this license.This gives everyone the same rights when it comes to user content for dayz. You can download and upload whatever you want. You do not need to pay or ask for any kind of permission from a legal perspective. However it is a common courtesy to ask the author for his/her permission but again from a legal perspective you DO NOT need this.Now lets move onto steam:Specific Workshop-Enabled Apps or Workshop web pages may contain special terms (“App-Specific Terms”) that supplement or change the terms set out in this Section. In particular, where Workshop Contributions are distributed for a fee, App-Specific Terms will address how revenue may be shared. Unless otherwise specified in App-Specific Terms (if any), the following general rules apply to Workshop Contributions.This states that workshop enabled apps such as dayz may change the revenue terms and in this case bohemia have exercised their right to do this. So in this case Bohemia app specific terms overrule steam valve revenue terms. This means you can NOT sell mods created for dayz. Period! There is no way around this or loophole to be had. You are not allowed to sell mods. And yes this does mean packing code into a server mod pbo. The very moment that you create this and pack this into a pbo is the moment you agree to the terms outlined in the agreement.Ipso-factoYou have full legal rights to download any dayz mod/content and modify this as well as re-uploading it to your own workshop.Content creators, including myself have no legal basis or rights for denying or refusing ANY and ALL re-pack / re-upload permission. They do not have the legal rights to tell you what you can and cannot do with community made dayz content. Once again Bohimias Terms overrule steam terms in this regard as outlined in steams own terms as well as bohemias terms.That all being said and hopefully understood: It is still nice to ask an author for his permission but as outlined from a legal perspective you do not need to do this.You should also leave the appropriate credits to the original authors or anyone that was involved in its creation.You absolutely can NOT claim that the mod was created by yourself if it was not!Finally after reading and understanding this. Should you have any butt holes fraudulently file a dmca claim against you please do get in contact with me for free legal advice in regards to what you should do next to counter and win the claim.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon ! Do you have working bots? I checked the AI Bot Mod folder, all versions of the server side give errors, the files cannot be fixed, they are encrypted ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

decrypting bot files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have 1.19 update for the fortune mod car pack

some vehicles mostly ones with multiple wheels 4+ have issues of falling through the ground in the fortune car pack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No do not ask us for updates. We liberated these mods back in 118 no doubt some of them will require updating for 119

If you go back on page 2 and read my comment there you will understand

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not cool at all these tools are free for anyone too use...

Included in the Boob archive are all the tools you will need.
It contains various tools for extract almost all obfuscation methods.
It contains tools for P3D files.

It contains a bisign to bikey generator which allows to create bikeys for any mod using the bisign file.

The only obfuscation you will not be able to crack with the below tools is the chinese method.. The tools cover all other methods.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To fix the helis makeing the 17 door opening sounds use this

Most of the alex cars updated you will need to change the plates its only up for 6 days
https://dropmefiles.com/NE8SQ

Back