Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

114 Paid Mods from s-platoon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got cracked DayZ + DayZ server ver 1.17 from this site so I got no DayZ tools.

"Or inside of the server folder, turn verifySignatures = 0; inside of the serverDZ.cfg"

And after this just have to put pbo into folder like normal mod but without a key?

(Thanks for answer and sorry for my very late reply)
SirBrando

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have updated mods?
Ultima pack
StashSearh
PersonalStorage
Ai mod?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Like i said in my previous comments. We are always watching and if you are a Russian rat illegally selling rat mods to people then your time is numbered.

Here is my latest data dump.
26gb of new mods + many other mods from members that i did not get a chance to leak in the last pack that we leaked. (This pack also includes our first pack we leaked back in dayz 117). Most of those older mods will need some small updates to bring functionality back with the latest dayz version.

As usual please dont ask me anything about any of these mods. Names have been removed to protect members privacy. I dont play dayz and i certainly dont care.

Kindest Regards
MeHarkness aka MrScorpion
- Quadrigis Liberotoribus

Does this includes the RF mods? Their bitcoin mining mod is $80 and their airdrop is $160 for some reason lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this includes the RF mods? Their bitcoin mining mod is $80 and their airdrop is $160 for some reason lol
There are hundreds of new mods there mate I really dont know everything that is included. We have hundreds of spies submitting mods all the time so its really hard to keep track of them all but yes i vaguely remember seeing some bitcoin mining stuff. not sure about airdrops. its like a lucky dip you just need to download and see what you get. There are a bunch of new stalker dayz mods as well in there. like anomalies and controllers and pyro etc. i think the new pda system is in there too not sure. I dont have the free time to index everything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How is the teleport trader work there is no way to set it up please provide guide thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How is the teleport trader work there is no way to set it up please provide guide thanks
i tried it and the teleport-script Teleport (appear/disappear) in a loop some NPC to the "random" location. its not fair to ask to Hardness to provide a how-to or fix to a mod (inside 26G of data).
im testing each mods and what works i move it a "working dir".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks mate yeah you just got to look in and see what is there. Lots of goodies

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Like i said in my previous comments. We are always watching and if you are a Russian rat illegally selling rat mods to people then your time is numbered.

Here is my latest data dump.
26gb of new mods + many other mods from members that i did not get a chance to leak in the last pack that we leaked. (This pack also includes our first pack we leaked back in dayz 117). Most of those older mods will need some small updates to bring functionality back with the latest dayz version.

As usual please dont ask me anything about any of these mods. Names have been removed to protect members privacy. I dont play dayz and i certainly dont care.

Kindest Regards
MeHarkness aka MrScorpion
- Quadrigis Liberotoribus

Hello Hardness, i apologize for taking up your time. Im trying to download the files you shared but im getting network errors (Download Forbitten). Now, i have tried downloading them for different browsers and i have been getting the same error. Is it possible for you to check the functionality for the link. it would be a tremendous help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Hardness, i apologize for taking up your time. Im trying to download the files you shared but im getting network errors (Download Forbitten). Now, i have tried downloading them for different browsers and i have been getting the same error. Is it possible for you to check the functionality for the link. it would be a tremendous help!
too many people are trying to download it. You need to wait till the servers are less busy. Maybe try downloading it at night

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Most of the Alex cars updated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know it's not on s-platoon but has anyone ever leaked the full advanced groups mod? such a shame there's no cracked version of it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

mods

Last edited:
Back