• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

114 Paid Mods from s-platoon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The , you have to keep in mind that most mods sold in that place are of questionable quality and some just paid versions of already available free stuff so they're not worth it.

The collections shared here are a good mix of those mods and some more dificult to obtain and almost all of them are outdated which doesn't mean they won't work but they will potentially cause you some issues.

The main mod to crack is Advanced Groups, since it's literally the only mod without a known workaround to be able to use it for free, there was a cracked version a long time ago but it stopped working ages ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried the Advanced Groups from the mod pack?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tried to install the Fortune Mods Cars and Tanks And Vehicle Packs But seemed to have crashed out server down, Then it was starting up but not letting anyone join either just freezing on loading or simply saying couldn't join not sure if these mods work anymore? just had to uninstall it all

Really don't wanna have to pay them $200 for it so if ya know if it still works or not can ya let me know please thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance anyone has the server side part of this mod?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the mods added here are out of date

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,I realy need this detector system with anomaly system. Someone can share this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can someone help me configure mod "Stalker Controller Mutant Script". I'm trying to make the psi attack work, but it doesn't work..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you pls crack this? if I can help in any way please tell me
This is the uncracked version. There are some people working on it. But its going to be some time before its done.
There is a rat inside the server part, so loading it on your server will auto fail it.