Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[117.1]Weird Problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use FuckMS so I have this error.

Code:
Error checking ip banscom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: T
he last packet successfully received from the server was 58,578,785 milliseconds
 ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 58,578,832 millisecon
ds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You should
 consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in your
application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or usi
ng the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this proble
m.
error loading characters info. reason: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.Communica
tionsException: The last packet successfully received from the server was 58,876
,496 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 58,8
76,496 milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_tim
eout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity be
fore use in your application, increasing the server configured values for client
 timeouts, or using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to
avoid this problem.
error updating login statecom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsExceptio
n: The last packet successfully received from the server was 59,157,296 millisec
onds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 59,157,343 millis
econds ago. is longer than the server configured value of 'wait_timeout'. You sh
ould consider either expiring and/or testing connection validity before use in y
our application, increasing the server configured values for client timeouts, or
 using the Connector/J connection property 'autoReconnect=true' to avoid this pr
oblem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think problem is in my VPS
I use 117.1 2 deferent source
but Error show same thing.

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
Code:
Error checking ip banscom.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException:

IP...?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh set autoreconnect=true in ur serverconstants.java
ServerConstant.java doesn't has autoreconnect=true.

It's locate in DatabaseConnection.java
so yes I already have it.
Code:
final Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(
                    "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/xxxxxxx?autoReconnect=true",

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
From what I can understand your server isn't able to connect to your database.... Are you even able to enter your database?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what I can understand your server isn't able to connect to your database.... Are you even able to enter your database?
I can get in game but when I not login to server for a while It will show error when I relogin.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It means the DB crashed / is flooded with connections.

Upvote 0
Back