• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

12 Hour Playtest - Questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all,
I played for some hours and now there are some questions, hope someone can answer

1. Selling items give you no gold, also buying stuff doesnt cost anything
2. Is there a way to give player nx cash?
3. Is there a way to lower needed player for e.g. Sports day from 4 to 2
4. Is there a way to enter cash shop, of course a private one, not the official :p
5. Cause I'm new to the game, I'm not experienced with it, are all quests/raids from season 1 to 3 working? right now I'm level 23 and everything works smooth, whats not possible with this server in comparison with the official servers except the client version and content?

thanks to the people who made it running, had so much fun lately, love this game

P.S Nude patch doesnt work with this client ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Maybe your heroesContents.db3 has wrong values, check table FeatureMatrix (search for price ) or ItemClassInfo (column Price).
2. I have the same question, searched database but dont know where to edit nexon cash.
3. I want to know too. Like 1 man s2 raid or royal army raid.
4. Same as 3
5. Still testing now. But running about hundred dungeons is boring as FK.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the answers,

I didnt change anything to heroescontents.db3, so why should it be different to yours? Or did you change something?
Also maybe we can set the nx cash price to 0 instead giving players nx cash
please keep me up to date with your experiences and solutions for problems
I also keep this thread updated

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the answers,

I didnt change anything to heroescontents.db3, so why should it be different to yours? Or did you change something?
Also maybe we can set the nx cash price to 0 instead giving players nx cash
please keep me up to date with your experiences and solutions for problems
I also keep this thread updated
I also did not change anything in heroescontent.db3, just check again because buy/sell stuffs is working for me.
Dont know where to edit nx cash price lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check customizeprizeinfo,
try to change every price there to 0, i would do it but i dont know a easy way to change all at once^^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check customizeprizeinfo,
try to change every price there to 0, i would do it but i dont know a easy way to change all at once^^
use navicat and click column header, then type 0 and press enter lol. There is a V button at bottom to confirm changes.
Btw, i changed all price to 0 but it still need cash ingame. I think it just change gold price only.
Need to find a file that contains beauty shop list .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont get it, navicat noob
did you check which shop type you changed, i think we got to change zh-tw

Upvote 0
Back