Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

123Ran Client EP4 (Not EP5 or EP6)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please! Give me Link for 123Ran Client EP4 not ep5 or ep6 Because Old Link for 123Ran is Dead T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what the ???? its on the stickies..... :D search please!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh?.... theres no difference of [123ran (ep5 - ep6) you just update the client by editing it to make it ep4 =_=

"am i right?? "

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
idiot. learn to search

Here we have a prime example of someone asking for a simple thing as a link...as gets blasted for it. 123Ep4 is not in the stickies...Ep5 and Ep6 is.
If one uses the search button(as I have) one would find that the one or two links to the 123Ran client EP4 are indeed down.
And as far as "editing the client"...well...what if someone doesn't know HOW to do that...does that make them dumb? I think not...it means that they don't know how. If you know how to edit a client to EP4..then please do share that knowledge, as I do not know. And I'm sure that others would be grateful of that knowledge as well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You sir Authen and bro RUBIX! Bro Rubix i need your Help in YM please be OL!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Link on his siggy is down AND mouse over...it says EP5.

@ austhistiked: Cool idea ! That way one can experiment with the different clients.

Although, if anyone does have the 123Ran Ep4...a new link would be greatly appreciated and I could mirror it also to help out. Oh...the skyRan client...has anyone tried it? Is it a good client? That one and the 123ran ep4 are the only ones I dont have, I think. So, lemme know if you need another mirror to the others.

Here to help where/when I can.
Azreil.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro rubix i am using skyran client to my server it is good just change the ip in param to
your ip and edit the mapslist.ini

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hahahaha TS... yah authis and 12evo is right :) its better to use other ep4 client... you can mix kingran-hero-baby-sky and upgrade more by costumizing.....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try to download ShadowRan and use this as your client. This kind of full client contains gender selection. Or if you want other ep4 client just messege me up. Thank you...^_^

Upvote 0
Back